Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
Holy fucking fatal attraction 👀👀👀
I rarely watch Bogtrotter as she is like a bad dose of thrush but noticed the “world tour” so thought I’d get involved and came over here ..

to find stalkergate and my god I have done no housework, had half a bottle of wine and have tears rolling down my face from laughing

can I join the gang please because I’m so here for the boat crash that’s this trip … that ship is SHITE I know someone who went on it and they said it was awful 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Babyshark

VIP Member
I think this is one of the saddest things I’ve seen this year. I can’t think of much more awkward than standing around with a group of “friends” I’d met on fb / the cruise eating a couple of scones and chatting small talk. It’s not like they know Brog on Bench or anything much about them unless Brog has also given them YouTube links so they could learn about her pre “do”.

Did the Big Potato games come out. Were the oldies introduced to Dino Dump and have they been given the privilege of Brogs Big Pot Games rep discount. I feel awkward thinking about it all

• Haha

Sarlis

VIP Member
When ever I see her speak I imagine the scene from mrs doubtfire when her teeth fall out in the restaurant 🤣
A0ED4E32-3AC6-445F-A336-7AAC977325B8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
So arrival day, they arrive at the hotel around noon, ate at the restaurant next to the hotel, went to the waterfront, had a drink and ice cream and were asleep by 8 pm. Next day, they walked to the bagel place for breakfast, had proper bagel breakfast sandwiches, walked around a big and went to the sports bar for the Super Bowl around noon and ate again. Took the bus to Mt Eden mid afternoon, walked up to the lookout and back, then ubered to two different areas looking for restaurants they were recommended without checking first that any of the restaurants were open. Fabulous travel planners. So out of breath and tired they paid to ride scooters back to the hotel and were back in the room by 5 pm. Riveting full days. Not.

• Haha
  • Wow

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
No I’m sorry, nobody in Auckland is telling that fat fuck that he looks like Prince Harry 🤣💀🤣💀🤣💀 These two are beyond delusional and up their own arses.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ot55

VIP Member
IMG_5829.png

Bro has that bobble head look going on

and god two months of them eating out for breakfast every morning, they’re gonna become more addicted to food than they already are

• Haha
  • Sick

Pop!91

VIP Member
Why has she made everything private - all that content down the proverbial shi**er

Just own it and carry on (without the obvious copying of course!) if you really want to be a content creator!

My god, there are so many online personalities out there who love the idea of becoming insta-famous but can’t take the critique that comes with it!

If you want to publicise and monetise your private life, that’s the bed you’ve got to sleep in!

• Heart

squishbish

He is really is trolling her in this video 😂

IMG_2566.jpeg

IMG_2567.jpeg

And then there’s his face when she said she had visions of a nice bike ride with wind blowing through her hair 😂

IMG_2569.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

em69

VIP Member
I find it super weird she literally didn't do anything with friends or family before she went on the cruise yet will happily have a weird hen party with strangers.... like who are these people?

Reactions: 45

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Breaking news guys - Fleur has deleted her YT!
Well now… that’s an interesting turn of events but how the fuck she didn’t think anyone would notice is beyond me. I’m only surprised it’s taken this long. I mean anyone doing trip research for a Norway cruise from the UK (a popular itinerary) would have both almost identical videos pop up.

Edit to add: IG can be made private and YT deleted but Tattle is forever! 🤣😈❤

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Sofasurfer

Alison probably has a full suite with butler service & she’s desperate to brag. My in laws used to cruise a lot & were always invited for drinks parties by strangers in their suites who liked showing off how much better they were than the lower classes a la Titanic style

• Haha

MissP

Haven’t read this thread for a while but just spent a solid 3 hours catching up and WHAT IN THE ACTUAL NAME OF FUCK????? 😂😂

• Haha

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
It really freaks me out that she would say the exact same line in vlogs, like when she’s trying the same cocktail on the cruise, sitting in the exact same spot as Brogan and quoting the same line ‘it tastes like holiday’, absolutely unhinged behaviour. She must’ve watched Brogan’s vlogs and taken notes on what she said??

JLXRD

VIP Member
My Morrisons meal deal this lunchtime looks better than that spread
Having been on a P&O cruise, I think someone has just run to the buffet and grabbed some cakes and sandwiches rather than actually getting a spread bought in for them. It’s all the stuff you’d find in the buffet between lunch and dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
“I’m a little bit out of breath but that’s because I’m unfit.” No shit love! I’d never guess since you were huffing and puffing walking down the sidewalk when you left the sports bar before you ever got to Mt Eden. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43