Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ben Dover

I hadn’t noticed first time I saw this picture but on closer inspection the signs were definitely there…

IMG_3882.jpeg

IMG_3883.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
I think Tattle has induced some kind of Freaky Friday moment and thrust her back into her own body.

Social media/influencing really is the scourge of the modern age. It's made a (on the surface) successful career woman seemingly so unhappy in her own skin/life want to emulate a grifting nobody to somehow make her feel better about herself. I wish normal and hardworking was the influence on women and girls these days instead of shallow dimfluencers who only give a fck about themselves in their vacuous little worlds.

Fleur, you've given us a laugh these past few days, mostly because of why the fck did you choose Brogan?? Be comfortable in being you. We need more of you in the world, who get the nice things in life through hard work and effort, than anymore Brogans.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

ot55

VIP Member
These pics are not flattering
IMG_5816.jpeg

Guarantee her new friends are like 90, which is why there’s no photos of them. But she’ll just say she’s protecting their privacy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Jess89

VIP Member
We wanna see :D Bogey is being boring as anything. Flogan gate has been the most exciting thing to happen in agggges!
Ok so last Flogan update as my content has now dried up following the channel/IG being deleted. 🥲

So I noticed a comment from Flogan on Instagram threads to these vloggers, (there were only a handful of posts anyway so not hard to miss) about one of their cruise vlogs - this couple ALSO did a P&O Norwegian Fjords cruise last summer.

This couple ALSO went to Efteling which is where Flogan and her husband went not so long ago. Both trips Fleur went AFTER this other couple

Pic of Flogan wearing same dress as Helena on their respective Fjord cruises
IMG_4655.jpeg

Vlog titles are the same
IMG_4668.jpeg
IMG_4669.jpeg

I didn’t get the chance to see much before she deleted her socials but there was definitely a Hype backpack they both used on the Efteling trip which was exactly the same. Guaranteed there are more similarities.
With anyone else you’d put these down to coincidence but not after what we’ve seen!

That is that - have got no doubt whilst Brogan was clearly 90% of the focus there were other people being copied too, this I’m sure is one of them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Emmapism

VIP Member
I do want to say to the poster that uncovered it and those who did deep dives- don't take what Flogan has done to heart. You just spotted the copying.

Yes we were all gagged but nobody here (as far as I'm aware) has bullied or done anything like that. She just seems to be panicked and embarrassed, hence deleting the evidence.

What a drama lama eh?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63