Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mable912

VIP Member
Totally! Its not like they were late for anything, they were just exploring. But she has a total meltdown because she had to cycle a little bit further.

If Benji seemed a bit peed off, im not surprised!
I agree. I’m not standing up for Benji, but I think that part of the reason people think he comes across as arrogant and self important is because he seems that way in comparison to Brogan who is empty of any intelligence and devoid of any integrity or genuine passion or interest. The difference between them makes Benji seem more self righteous and arrogant than he probably actually is in reality. This is what makes me really question their compatibility- although they are similar in laziness and gluttony, in many ways their personalities are very different. Benji is cultured and knowledgeable and brogan is vacuous, materialistic and superficial.

People say he is coercive/controlling and hidden in plain sight, but it’s brogan having a meltdown and crying on camera and speaking to Benji like shit because she isn’t enjoying a bike ride, and still chooses to leave that footage in. It’s brogan who interrupted Benji in the vlog where he mentions his heart surgery and she is devoid of any compassion and instead moans about it being on her birthday and the impact on her. Etc etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Mable912

VIP Member
Why am I already dreading the end of the cruise and wedding content? I know it’s only just begun but I just love it already 🤣

I think we will all look back on this era of brogan with fond memories 🙊

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Nah my noseyness got the best of me and I skimmed ahead to the bit where she has the bike meltdown.
First... LOL!
Second - Gibbon is one nasty bastard, he's fully trolling her there. She's upset (not that I care but go with me...) and she says she has to "keep paddling" and the fat fucking ape comes in with "that's where you're going wrong then you have to PEDDLE" like not the time.

Next bit he's taking pics of her at the beach and he says "you're face is.... A SHADE" he's picking on her the entire time whilst doing his Michael Fucking Palin bit, I cannot abide him.
Julie's going to be in her element guiding Brogan on how to take him to the cleaners for the inevitable divorce.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cah

Chatty Member
I thought at least she would be having her afternoon tea "hen party" in the ship's restaurant where she could brag and everyone could see her, but what do we get instead? A couple of scones and bland sandwiches crammed onto a doctors reception table, the room steward aka Alison forced to attend as her new best friend and a ribbon in her hair that's come from the back of a domino room chair. Precious memories indeed.

• Haha

Cah

Chatty Member
Flogan even has the same plaits as her, even wears her Apple Watch nearly on her hand. It’s like a story I’d read in take a break.!
"My influencer doppelgänger hell! It's sew sew gurd!"

• Haha

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
I haven't caught up yet (but loving all the stalker drama 😂) but wanted to share this place i passed on the train today while reading this thread and it felt like Google maps was describing Big Bro 😂

1000014574.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ot55

VIP Member
Looks like it was held in her mini-suite, so I bet Benji was forced to stay out on the balcony, playing on the Nintendo switch like a good boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Celery16

VIP Member
He’s a humourless, self important, lazy mean c*nt. Such a nob, even more unlikeable than her. And yet she cackles at everything he says and is actually marrying him 🤯.
She wouldn’t be so overweight and depressed if she hadn’t moved in with him. She should have at least insisted he go back to work. I think giving up his job and becoming part of her ‘team’ was his idea, and she’s too dumb to realise he manipulated her into thinking it was a joint decision.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Drusilla

Chatty Member
Also what kind of travellers/foodies visit New Zealand and go straight to the UK aisle in a supermarket? They're so narrow minded in everything they do.

• Haha

Mc89

Imagine the conversations between fauxgan and her husband over the past 48 hours.
I know 🙈🙈 I don't think it’s divorce worthy but imagine finding the only reason you went to all these places and had to take certain pictures was because your partner was copying someone 🙈 it would feel like your whole life was a lie! I really don’t know how I would react.

• Sad

Ben Dover

I know it’s been mentioned so many times before but the amount of food these two plough through, considering they are getting married in one week is obscene. Every bride-to-be I’ve ever known will literally eat like a bird in the lead up to the big day, wanting to look their best and more importantly being comfortable in their wedding dress. It’s almost like Brogan is trying to look her biggest and doesnt give a shit.

They just don’t seem to be able to eat salads or green vegetables it always has to be highly calorific, rich, processed, fatty, carbs, sugary etc.

Anyway for those who missed it last week, I’ve also included their airport food haul too. And just think this is just what they film and doesn’t include the hotel snacks and various other stuff they constantly consume…

34471A98-47A4-4F8D-B8FF-2059CCAE1127.jpeg
9461B005-A3D5-4660-9576-C018A68867FD.jpeg
IMG_3951.jpeg
IMG_3952.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

em69

VIP Member
Someone mentioned earlier about people on the Facebook group complaining about people facetiming in a restaurant and someone has left this comment on the post, bet she's fuming that she can't delete it 🫢
I do think this is totally inappropriate when they're all on board together for 60 days... I know we all think she is annoying but to post it on the cruise group is a bit uncalled for...