Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @VirgoGossip on the new title! 😂

so where to start?! The biggest news of late ISN’T that the hogs have flown to Auckland, ate 6.500 calories a day and stank out business class on Emirates but that our Brogs has a fully fledged STALKER in Fleurlucillexo (Flogan)

scary times indeed when someone is unhinged enough to want to copy Bogtrotter of all people…..

IMG_0113.jpeg
IMG_0112.jpeg
IMG_0111.jpeg
IMG_0110.jpeg
IMG_0109.jpeg
IMG_0108.jpeg
IMG_0107.jpeg
IMG_0106.jpeg
IMG_0105.jpeg

as you were m’lovez!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
And of course Brogie and Bench in NZ are tired from riding an ebike (maybe it's heatroke) and apparently no sunscreen, so they're still doofuses.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder how Beth knows her or why she follows her…. surely she found this strange too

Reactions: 16
Jeez I dont look here for a Day & all this kicks off.
I was following Fleur's youtube but i've only watched 1 vlog so hadnt noticed any of this.
Going to the same location Disney/Norway first glance you go oh thats normal, then you see the same room on the ship/same bakery/same clothes:censored:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
For the chapel, those folks look like a vow renewal. To me, if that's the case, I wouldn't be as concerned about the setting being what it is, if I was already taking the cruise. But for B&B, this is it. Oy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Love that some random woman living a quiet life in Chelmsford with her husband, is taking away the attention of Brog’s special trip that’s ‘been 2 years in the making’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
WHAT😂 I don’t come on here for a week and I come back to find out brogan has a full on stalker 😂 you actually could not make this tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Nice to see they allowed their family to join them on the cruise, and in the chapel of dominos

Screenshot_20240215_231447_com.instagram.android_edit_2039868965891339.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This fleur, could it be that she is just taking the piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well done to @VirgoGossip on the new title! 😂

so where to start?! The biggest news of late ISN’T that the hogs have flown to Auckland, ate 6.500 calories a day and stank out business class on Emirates but that our Brogs has a fully fledged STALKER in Fleurlucillexo (Flogan)

scary times indeed when someone is unhinged enough to want to copy Bogtrotter of all people…..

View attachment 2760142View attachment 2760143View attachment 2760144View attachment 2760145View attachment 2760146View attachment 2760147View attachment 2760148View attachment 2760149View attachment 2760150

as you were m’lovez!
Seeing all the photos, that is INSANE and actually quite terrifying and I can’t stand Brogtrotter. Just started flogans Norway Vlog, her partner sat in the outside like on the motorway the whole time - class a nob, tells me everything I need to know about these 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s weird watching Fleur’s vlogs and not having Benji Lite interrupt every 5mins with some twatish comment then seeing Fleur zone out over this boring pompous twit. He is much better looking too 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love love love that there’s now been two weddings on the Rustbucket before the ginger burnt ones get on board! Absolutely nobody is going to give two shits about her’s. Lol

Why buy a stuffed monkey in NZ?! Not exactly a native species. Lol

She should be peeling nicely by the wedding day from the constant burning.

As for Fleur going private, girl be crazy. Seems like a total waste of time and money to piss away her almost 5 years of hard work. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The ''Chapel of Love'' looks like the set of the Loveboat. I'm looking at the group photo and expecting some has been to tap dance past in top hat and cane singing 'I'm Still Here''. It also bears a striking resemblance to the conference room of a Travelodge where I did a CPR course 15 years ago. My brain cannot accept that Lucas and Williams are not scripting this whole thing to prank Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.