Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilltheteaaa

I have absolutely no words for this latest post…

so much for the hen do she didn’t want?!
Long time lurker here but as soon as I saw the IG post I HAD to come on here and check tattle 🤣

Sorry if this sounds petty, but if I was one of Brogan's family or very few friends, I would actually be so pissed off and offended seeing these photos! Brogan made it a point for months that she didn't want to have some pre-wedding/Hen's do (we all know the real reason why đź‘€) and that her poor family and friends would be relegated to some post cruise reception/party type thing when they get back (which I'm not bagging couples who do this btw. I just think Brogan and Benji have completely fumbled this engagement and wedding from beginning to end). Yet, here she is, wearing a literal Hen's do outfit, and having flipping afternoon tea with randoms on the rusty ship! This is an activity you do with your close family and friends, not retired folk who won't give a toss when it's all said and done :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 56

ot55

VIP Member
In my opinion, she’s a tattler and comes here to read (and possibly even post) about Brogie. When she logged onto the thread and saw her own name being posted, she freaked out. She’s seen it’s not going away anytime soon and so she’s deleted everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Venom

VIP Member
It's just very bizzare, did she not think people would notice as her audience grew ? It does show how boring bogrtotter is though, as this is probably the best tea we've had since the becca rose drama

• Haha
Reactions: 54

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Her YouTube channel has gone as well :oops:

The trouble is, if you now Google her name/handle lots of links for this Tattle thread (and the thread before) come up. She's really f**ked it up for herself, did she not think people would spot what she was doing.
I don’t feel sorry for her, this wasn’t just a random few pics that were copying brogan…..this went as far as booking the same CABIN as Bog and vlogging the same gilet being purchased from the same shop in Norway.

She would be better off just owning it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Geetbo

VIP Member
Flogans problem is there’s no plausible deniability. In most of the shots she’s wearing the exact same clothes, doing the exact same pose in the exact same place. There’s no explanation other than she’s an absolute fruitcake.

• Haha

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I actually can't get over this Fauxgan situation, it's the weirdest thing I've seen on tattle in a long long while

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
I really don’t feel bad for Fleur. Not only is she directly copying tons of content but she is stupid enough to try and break into the same niche community with it, a community which is also profitable. Following Brog’s manager ffs!

She’s not just some girl who copies a few influencer shots and outfits for fun, and maybe got a little bit too obsessed.
She was gonna get called out at some point.

Also lying to her husband so much? She def fakes an orgasm.

• Haha
  • Heart