Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess89

VIP Member
So was just deleting all the screenshots I had because frankly it would be weird to keep them now, but came across this one which I totally overlooked and it’s a corker. I’m done now, no more 🙈
IMG_4630.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 112

SukiMing

Chatty Member
Well done to @VirgoGossip on the new title! 😂

so where to start?! The biggest news of late ISN’T that the hogs have flown to Auckland, ate 6.500 calories a day and stank out business class on Emirates but that our Brogs has a fully fledged STALKER in Fleurlucillexo (Flogan)

scary times indeed when someone is unhinged enough to want to copy Bogtrotter of all people…..

IMG_0113.jpeg
IMG_0112.jpeg
IMG_0111.jpeg
IMG_0110.jpeg
IMG_0109.jpeg
IMG_0108.jpeg
IMG_0107.jpeg
IMG_0106.jpeg
IMG_0105.jpeg

as you were m’lovez!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108

Cah

Chatty Member
I think we have a contender for the 2024 word of the year already;

Flogan: A person who copies an uninspiring person, spooks easily and deletes their online footprint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Rayne

VIP Member
Fleur is stalking this thread harder than brogan as her Twitter has this second gone private 😂

I was just browsing it, clicked on a tweet and it came up saying her tweets are protected

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

Emmapism

VIP Member

Happy Friday everyone, what the fuck is gonna happen today. I couldn't tell you. Aliens probably. What a time to be alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Venom

VIP Member
M’loves I’m devastated, streamable have took down every video edit I’ve done 😡😡😡 I bet it was that fruitcake flogan going on a reporting spree. I’m trying really hard to be braaave 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 81

Tabitha

VIP Member
Put together all the clips I found of Fleur copying Brogan into one long video. It’s way more than emulating.
Still makes me laugh that she knows what the white gilet says without reading it because she’s already scripted it 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Tabitha

VIP Member
Love that some random woman living a quiet life in Chelmsford with her husband, is taking away the attention of Brog’s special trip that’s ‘been 2 years in the making’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80