Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Big frank

VIP Member
I can't believe she deleted her youtube as well... Of all the ways of this being discovered, tattle is the most humiliating. I'm kinda worried about her I'm not gonna lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Great news! Forecast is for torrential rain in Sydney and the east coast of Australia this week just in time for the wedding of the century! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Emmapism

VIP Member
I can only imagine that all of us talking about this has made her feel shame and embarrassment. I hope Flogan uses this time to think about what she likes, rather than returning to copy Brogan some more.

I mean take a long look in the mirror and think about that for a second. I don't care how boring you might think you are, you're you. Brogan is nothing to emulate.

• Heart

Pshsjsnn

Imagine brogan sitting on a ship thinking I’ll check tattle to see how jealous all these trolls are (🙄) and thinking wow the threads have moved fast and seeing the craziness.
I think she will be more upset that we are all talking about flogan more than being jealous of her cruise and dream wedding tbh

• Haha
  • Heart

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Drama in Bay of Islands… it’s a tender port and apparently anyone who waited to get off the ship til 10 am had a super long wait. The priority starting at 8 am was passengers on Piano booked tours. Two separate people didn’t get off til 11:45 when they were in line at 10. Then someone else said they were in line at 4 pm for the tender back to the ship and there’s over 300 people waiting. 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Wow

Venom

VIP Member
He’s a humourless, self important, lazy mean c*nt. Such a nob, even more unlikeable than her. And yet she cackles at everything he says and is actually marrying him 🤯.
She wouldn’t be so overweight and depressed if she hadn’t moved in with him. She should have at least insisted he go back to work. I think giving up his job and becoming part of her ‘team’ was his idea, and she’s too dumb to realise he manipulated her into thinking it was a joint decision.
MAJOR lovebombing turning up to their first date and barking on about Disney, he's a red flag that's even redder than her face.

• Haha
  • Heart

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I have absolutely no words for this latest post…

so much for the hen do she didn’t want?!
“Through the power of the internet, I’ve made a few friends before getting on board” - from someone who can’t make friends, despite being on the internet as a job for 10 years.

• Haha
  • Heart

lokp0009

VIP Member
For actual fuck sake. I just caught up on the last thread and there’s already 17 pages on this one! I don’t have time for this 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Mutley98

VIP Member
Flogan even has the same plaits as her, even wears her Apple Watch nearly on her hand. It’s like a story I’d read in take a break.!

• Haha

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I love love love that there’s now been two weddings on the Rustbucket before the ginger burnt ones get on board! Absolutely nobody is going to give two shits about her’s. Lol

Why buy a stuffed monkey in NZ?! Not exactly a native species. Lol

She should be peeling nicely by the wedding day from the constant burning.

As for Fleur going private, girl be crazy. Seems like a total waste of time and money to piss away her almost 5 years of hard work. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Dude it’s ice cream, chill.
---
Did y’all see how bad her skin is a week before her wedding 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Drusilla

Chatty Member
TODAY IS THE DAY PEOPLE!
WE HAVE SPENT THIS PAST WEEK LEAVING ON SCRAPS AND TONIGHT WE WILL FEAST ON A 5 COURSES MEAL!
WE ARE FINALLY FREE, WE CAN BREATHE AGAIN

😭

• Haha
  • Heart

ahafan

At the rate the threads are going may suggest this title for the next one. Brogan Tate #143 Ladies and Gentlemen of MS Rust Bucket, please be upstanding for Mr and Mrs Flogan State.

• Haha
  • Heart