Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flatcapandmousetrap

I miss 2 days of Tattle and I come back to a stalker?!
Dear lord, what a sad little life Fleur (any come dine with me fans will like that) 🤣

I understand the jealousy of having money to flit away whilst most of us work full time and can’t ever imagine having these holidays/luxury flights/lifestyles, but to carbon copy Brogan is INSANE.
She’s like the Temu version… and brogans only a shein girl at the best of times.

Going to the same cabin and the same cruise, okay not so wild. But the same poses, wearing the same swimwear and clothes in the same places doing the same poses, that is UNHINGED. Watch out Brogey, I hope your house sitter has some security because she will be sleeping in your bed by the end of your trip.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

swimming

VIP Member
Jesus. Nah I don’t believe a word of it! You’re telling me some old biddy made and printed off “brogan is getting married” invitations cards for her ship hen do.

She did the lot herself. Where’s the photos of the old girls? Why isn’t it posted on the piano Facebook group?

Attachments

• Haha

jf99

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for Fleur, I was very shocked last night at the side by side comparisons but I have tried to think about it from her perspective. Perhaps she has seen what has been successful (which was not only Brogan) and just copied that. Having a low self esteem, thinking you’re not good enough would make you want to emulate others. I think eventually if she had gained more followers she would have started to copy them less? She obviously has a passion for it and having only watched a small amount of one of the videos I thought it was something I would have subscribed to. C’mon Fleur, don’t throw it all away and also definitely don’t copy anyone else, be influenced yes but don’t lose your sense of self!
There's a difference between emulating/copying someone and this. Buying some of the same clothes, going on the same holidays, yeah, I can get. But taking videos in the same spot, in the same clothes, drinking the same drink, saying the same things.

It's really really creepy.

• Heart

tattlysquid

Oh my god the bike meltdown is giving me life

“These aren’t electric bikes” yes they are Borg but you do actually still need to pedal it’s not a fucking mobility scooter 😂 Showing her level of fitness here and all those PT sessions were a bloody lie, she was fuming!
IMG_8143.jpeg
IMG_8139.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

ladybugblue

I've had to go back and watch the e-bikes debacle again in pure disbelief that a) that's how she talks to him and b) that she chose to keep it in the vlog.

Her tone, the blinking eyes, the fury in her shaking head... all while he's quite calmly saying "I've got it wrong" and "yes I took us the wrong way" just seems horrible. This is the man you're going to marry in a few short days and you look so blindingly FURIOUS with him... and why? Because you had to cycle a bit further in the hot sun? Yes, that's mildly frustrating but not 'throw your ebike down, blinking back angry tears' levels of frustrating. I'm absolutely astounded that she thought it was a good idea to take that footage at all, let alone insert it into a vlog going out to 90k+ people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
As much as we’ve laughed and joked, I feel a bit sad for her really. It’s indicative of low self esteem and other mental health concerns. To be that invested in copying some blogger to the last details is pretty compelling evidence.

Step back from social media Fleur, find yourself, your style and your own identity then come back. Brogan’s a dick - remember she told a fan with terminal cancer she hopes she gets well soon. She’s told subscribers she doesn’t want to talk to them and is rude and can’t take any constructive criticism. I am sure you have a whole plethora of qualities Bogie can only dream of possessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

claraemily

Just been having a read about this fleur girlie, girl if your reading this, I watched some of the clips, you have gorgeous hair and makeup! You look 1000 times better than brog from what I’ve seen! Be you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Sarlis

VIP Member
Breaking news guys - Fleur has made her YT private

sorry had to edit - one or the other

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

JLXRD

VIP Member
This hen stuff all seems so depressing, I just don’t know why you’d want a hen with a bunch of strangers?

I don’t have a huge friendship group either but I just had a small thing with the gals I know and love. I feel like surely even her, Bianca, her mum, and a couple of other people like Victoria or Louise or Charlotte from asda would be better than this?

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Imagine the conversations between fauxgan and her husband over the past 48 hours.

• Haha
  • Sad