Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Page 26 Post #506 🫶
Thank you, you’re a gem! This will be my middle of the night, can’t sleep reading tonight haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

broganlol

VIP Member
That's the sad part... she is! She has the money to do the trips brogie is gifted, she has a stable relationship, she's more put together, she doesn't over do the resentation of her vlogs. It's just the person she's copied is such a non-entitly who blatantly copies more successful influencers. I watch brogie take on the personality and mannerisms of people like Louise pentland and its equally cringe and creepy. Maybe it's a pecking order thing with influencers?
She has wayyyy nicer skin then skin cancer Brogie. What's her job can I ask?

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Still have to catch up on a few pages but have a question.
When she’s on holiday, does she usually post photos and stories in real time, or does she wait until her vlogs are up? She said they’re on the ship and all unpacked but she’s not posting anything. Wonder if they’re not as excited anymore lol

• Haha
  • Heart

TØP21

I'm sure they wouldn't have one of these, but I've seen ads for new ones that have sensors that only use the amount of water based on what's in it.
That's pretty cool! Mine has a half load option but doubt they know if there's does. Probably only just know how to turn it on 🤣

em69

VIP Member
Can't believe someone hasn't made "I want a really cold glass of white wine" with tears down her cheeks into a meme yet 😂
That was the best part... haha. Sounded like a little stroppy teenager...but tbh I don't blame her. I'd of wanted one too.

• Haha

GAC37

Chatty Member
Just catching up on the pages and pages of excellent tattle, and I’m not sure if it’s just me, but something seems really off with the ‘stalker’
Hear me out, but what if Big B is somehow part of this and has actually been grooming and ‘teaching’ her prodigy her vlogging ways?
Or, what if BB and stalker girl are managed by the same person and they only have 1 operating model and just churn the same crap out- if that’s the case, there could be numerous clones!

Or I supposed she could just be a crazy nutcracker who is actually prettier and far more successful than the loser she stalks?
I was just thinking similar - if Brogan and Beth have fallen out, could Beth have told her to do all is to piss Brogan off? Seems a bit far fetched though. It’s just too bizarre
---
I feel sorry for Fleur, I was very shocked last night at the side by side comparisons but I have tried to think about it from her perspective. Perhaps she has seen what has been successful (which was not only Brogan) and just copied that. Having a low self esteem, thinking you’re not good enough would make you want to emulate others. I think eventually if she had gained more followers she would have started to copy them less? She obviously has a passion for it and having only watched a small amount of one of the videos I thought it was something I would have subscribed to. C’mon Fleur, don’t throw it all away and also definitely don’t copy anyone else, be influenced yes but don’t lose your sense of self!
Emulating the style and theme of posts (if that’s your thing!) to get followers is one thing but copying outfits and poses is quite another!

Last edited: