Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzieee1989

This might not be a new feature, but has Brogan always hidden her followers? It just says only she can view her full list and at the bottom it says “and 83.5k others”
A lot of ‘celebs’ and influencers have this feature on their accounts

Reactions: 7

gbg414

Aw man. Half way in and this is such a boring video. Absolute snooze fest.

Reactions: 7

Mrs_Fox

Has anyone spotted any comments from Frogan on Brogans Socials?

I'm very surprised that someone who is clearly a fan hasn't commented on anything.
Either that or Bogie clearly knows and deletes her or she's been blocked.

Reactions: 6

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
Don’t forget she’s got 102 IKEA boxes to fill, with crap and 1000 fugly dresses to hang up if Gibbon has left her any space after his t shirts…

Or they found the buffet and have been catching up on tattle.
All of the above m’love along with bobbing in a hot tub.

• Haha

Sarlis

VIP Member
Does she put them in a glass at the side of the bed?! She'll fit in nicely on the cruise 🤣

They don't fit her mouth! He lip goes under her top teeth when she talks.. 😳
I highly suspect she does 🤣
They do look better than before but they just have that false look.
She’s got bit more of a lisp sometimes too… especially when she exaggerates her S’s in her posh voice (most the time I expect them to just pop out unexpectedly 🤣)

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
I do wonder if Fraser was the golden child. He was definitely closer to Gary. Does anyone know if Fraser and Julie are close?

stevo16

Wtf is an r2d2 bird? Has star wars put a droid in new Zealand, oh I definitely want an ice cold glass of ... water? ....lemonade....coke ?? No wine after cycling .what a stupid idiot !! Like that's going to te hydrate you lol

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
I totally agree, let’s face it Brogan is far from perfect but when I watched that vlog yesterday I feel he has such a tone all the time. He buts in when she speaks or he corrects her if she gets something wrong or misses something out. If he’s like that on camera I bet he’s worse off the camera! Get such a bad vibe off him!
And for Mr. Mumbles Diction, that's a laugh. I literally can't understand a good third of what he says.

• Haha