Brogan Tate #143 The one where Flogan took over…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Sarlis for the new thread!

it’s been an epic ride so far! Prev thread here:

Anyone care to do a roundup m’loves?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Watching someone’s vlogs of going to Tokyo Disney and he was laughed at and pointed at for having blonde hair and tattoos. Brogan and benji are going to be hated and I’m here for it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Watching someone’s vlogs of going to Tokyo Disney and he was laughed at and pointed at for having blonde hair and tattoos. Brogan and benji are going to be hated and I’m here for it
When are they going to Toyko? Thought they were going to Hong Kong? Are they doing both?

Reactions: 2
I think it is HK, the local kids will probably take videos of them and Boggle will think she's famous across continents.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still can't believe my best friend 'idolises' her. I really dont think she's all there at times.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Looking through the end of the last thread, Benji has a canny pair of tits. I’m jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thars a shame about the guy at TDL. I found everyone to be very polite and respectful of each other when I was there. Not sure about HK but at Tokyo even the adults dress up in themed group outfits and stuff so I’m surprised someone laughed at him for blonde hair and tattoos.

Reactions: 8
Roundup: two sunburnt sacks of potatoes have been galavanting round New Zealand on mobility aids

The end

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just realized after checking to see if she’s posted anything yet from Wednesday, that we haven’t discussed the painfully boring ship entertainment that she’s posted videos of on IG. Don’t get me wrong, the entertainers are incredibly talented. But, it’s not like they have new shows every week and it’s definitely geared towards their older clientele. All I kept thinking as I watched the videos was “holy tit those 2-3 shows are what they’re going to watch five more times over the next two month.”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just realized after checking to see if she’s posted anything yet from Wednesday, that we haven’t discussed the painfully boring ship entertainment that she’s posted videos of on IG. Don’t get me wrong, the entertainers are incredibly talented. But, it’s not like they have new shows every week and it’s definitely geared towards their older clientele. All I kept thinking as I watched the videos was “holy tit those 2-3 shows are what they’re going to watch five more times over the next two month.”
Are they the musical revue type shows with some choreography?

Reactions: 2
2 things stand out to me here:
1- What on earth is going on with their proportions in the photo of the 2 of them? It looks like 2 photos stuck together
2- There's absolutely no way that's all they ate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks to @Sarlis for the new thread!

it’s been an epic ride so far! Prev thread here:

Anyone care to do a roundup m’loves?
Starts singing Miley Cyrus flowers…

Mm, I didn't wanna leave you
I didn't wanna lie
Started to cry, but then remembered I just got my first thread title

thanks y’all
pastedGraphic.png

Flogan is a mystery that might never be solved - I hope she comes back we much prefer her to Bogie.

Bogie and Bench are held together by crumbling walls, Asti and a love of being lazy fuckers.

The Auckland vlog could be the moment we see the start of the divorce…

At least Bonnie - yes Bonnie their senior dog they haven’t mentioned once - is in a safe place even if it’s with the mother of the burnt bride!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.