Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
I know it probably didn’t need circling as it’s fairly obvious but it’s the way it’s actually rusty for me, I half expected her to photoshop it like she does everything else 🫣

View attachment 2764315
Yeah, every ship gets rusty. White livery on the ship just highlights it. I think that's part of the reason the Carnival brand changed theirs to have a lot less white on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
I don’t think Brogan can rightfully be pissed off, isn’t the whole notion of being an “influenza” to influence people to do things, activities, holidays, aspire to be like them… well that’s exactly what Fleur did. I know we’ve knocked her for it but the whole influencer thing is based on wanting us “plebs” to emulate them (and ultimately bankroll their grifting lifestyles).
BogeyTat doesn’t inspire me in the slightest, she’s catching me up in body shape, my naturally wavy hair is thinning and I have other people I need to consider other than myself.
Fleur caught the influenzer virus and has turned into a big Bogie.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

GAC37

Chatty Member
Of all the photos they could post of Auckland (went there 20 years ago, I don’t think I took a photo of a single item of food!), they post their meals. So weird but not as weird as Flogan. I feel annoyed on Brogan’s behalf which is not something I thought I’d ever say!!
---
I do genuinely hope Fleur is ok.
Other than undoubtedly freaking Brogan out she hasn’t hurt anyone, other than herself from being so susceptible to influencers.
From what I’ve seen though, the behaviour had to be called out for Fleur’s own sake.. being a carbon copy of someone else is no way to live your life.
Whilst embarrassing, it might be the best thing for her and maybe she will snap out of this Brogan trance she’s been stuck in for years.
I agree, it’s all very bizarre but I can’t help but think she must be really struggling mentally - she’s trying to live another person’s life down to small details.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I’m pale and pasty and burn. I also travel carry-on only so have to follow the 100 ml liquid requirements. Even when I went to WDW a year ago November I had two travel sized SPF 50 sport style sunscreens that I lathered on in the morning and again at lunch. I bought one of the spray bottles a couple of summers ago and it was absolutely useless.

cheese_toastie

This is what I was wondering. I can imagine her messaging random people directly who were in the group
I think there's probably a different group for the people who were doing the "half" world cruise - each segment has a different itinerary code so there is probably a group for those joining in Auckland, Sydney etc. as well as the actual world cruise lot. Or is it a group for all the brides getting married / having a vow renewal on the ship or P&O in general? I can imagine someone posting somewhere on the internet about tips for planning their cruise wedding and then all of them finding each other that way.

ETA: just checked, there's 2 P&O wedding groups on the old facebook

hannah123

VIP Member
Just replying to reiterate for our new Tattlers that the ginger git didn’t have surgery on his heart nor did he or does he have a heart condition. He had a fatty lipoma cyst removed from his chest cavity.
Loooool what? I don’t watch all of her vlogs and the threads move too fast to keep up, but didn’t she say it was a benign tumour, so it wasn’t?

GAC37

Chatty Member
Lol it's a Travelodge at sea Hun, calm your tits. When are they staying on the 5 star floating resort?
Is that for me? 😂 I know it’s not the height of luxury I just have expected it to be worse from all the comments about the ship and pics of the lounge etc!

Emmapism

VIP Member
Is that for me? 😂 I know it’s not the height of luxury I just have expected it to be worse from all the comments about the ship and pics of the lounge etc!
No m'loves it was directed at Brogan, who was shitting herself with excitement

Dragbag

No I’m sorry, nobody in Auckland is telling that fat fuck that he looks like Prince Harry 🤣💀🤣💀🤣💀 These two are beyond delusional and up their own arses.
I just laughed so hard at this
Ooh the thread is divided on Benji. I still think he’s a a coercive nob, and Brogan wouldn’t be in the state she is now without him. I’m not sticking up for her, she is horrendous, but he is worse.
so agree with this. I’ve been in a marriage like this; three years obsessing over the big white wedding, marriage lasted barely three years. Honestly I see so many similarities in brogan and benji. It’s an incredibly toxic mix on both sides :(
Ooh the thread is divided on Benji. I still think he’s a a coercive nob, and Brogan wouldn’t be in the state she is now without him. I’m not sticking up for her, she is horrendous, but he is worse.

broganlol

VIP Member
Omg the website keeps refreshing and I loose all my text I’ve been writing and now I can’t be bothered to re-write it.

watched vlog again because, well I needed a laugh at the bike ride comedy.
Then noticed as they were leaving the zoo I thought she might need medical assistance -
She was so red and breathless you can hear it in the video and he’s the one who had his chest cracked open for surgery and seems fit as a fiddle
training at the gym - big fat lie Bogie State
---

No don’t try and convince her.
more laughs for us 🤣
We need the laugh of her doing her own makeup 🤣🤣🤣💄💄

Also another horrible pronunciation alert. Floor and fauna after leaving the museum 🙄
---
Omg she sh
We need the laugh of her doing her own makeup 🤣🤣🤣💄💄

Also another horrible pronunciation alert. Floor and fauna after leaving the museum 🙄
She shat on Tim tams. What a c u n t. And double coat is the best!

• Haha

Tabitha

VIP Member
Imagine 60 days stuck in that cabin with benji and brogan eating eggs benedict every morning followed by 7 dinners 💨
---
Off topic but is there a Charlotte ruff thread? Has she broken up with her bf?

• Haha