Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
I know that Brits are particular about tea bags and the Nanas are known to take them on holiday in their case, but the amount of snacks and drinks is ridiculous! They have the booze package so all juices and pops would be included with it. I might have my favourite drinks or brands but it’s never been something that I needed to take on vacation with me and I just drink whatever is available where I am. I find it to be absolutely bizarre behaviour. If anything, I’d grab a local chocolate bar, chips and drink while I’m in port to try something different. The only thing you have to hand over to the crew getting back onboard is booze which is kept til the end of the trip. But snacks wouldn’t be.

Atleast the bedding and curtains and sofa appear to be slightly updated from some of the photos and videos we’d seen even thought it overall is giving 2 star chain hotel in Brighton.. The fake, or possibly real, floral arrangements are also very old lady style.That bathroom is disgusting though and honestly creeps me out dated it is,

If I’m not mistaken, the wedding shoes for Bongo came from some fancy cobbler in London and cost hundreds of pounds. As usual with these two, money doesn’t mean you have style or class.
---
Here’s another of the IG blocked sites someone posted for me the other day when Insanony went down. I’m liking it much better because you can see the entire reel and all the photos in her posts, not just the first one.

---
Atlesst the butterfly appears to be on the front of his thigh so it wouldn’t be seen when he’s wearing his work shorts on the yachts. Any lower and everyone from the Captain on down would be taking the piss big time. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Haym13

VIP Member
Here you go!

Thank you. That's my lunch break sorted 😂

• Haha

Sarlis

VIP Member
Well now… that’s an interesting turn of events but how the fuck she didn’t think anyone would notice is beyond me. I’m only surprised it’s taken this long. I mean anyone doing trip research for a Norway cruise from the UK (a popular itinerary) would have both almost identical videos pop up.
Well yea that’s how I found her lol searching for Norway cruise lol
Shame she removed the other vlogs I mean brogan didn’t do Disney cruise.

• Haha

RebelUtd

VIP Member
Ok so last Flogan update as my content has now dried up following the channel/IG being deleted. 🥲

So I noticed a comment from Flogan on Instagram threads to these vloggers, (there were only a handful of posts anyway so not hard to miss) about one of their cruise vlogs - this couple ALSO did a P&O Norwegian Fjords cruise last summer.

This couple ALSO went to Efteling which is where Flogan and her husband went not so long ago. Both trips Fleur went AFTER this other couple

Pic of Flogan wearing same dress as Helena on their respective Fjord cruises
View attachment 2766282

Vlog titles are the same
View attachment 2766285View attachment 2766286

I didn’t get the chance to see much before she deleted her socials but there was definitely a Hype backpack they both used on the Efteling trip which was exactly the same. Guaranteed there are more similarities.
With anyone else you’d put these down to coincidence but not after what we’ve seen!

That is that - have got no doubt whilst Brogan was clearly 90% of the focus there were other people being copied too, this I’m sure is one of them.
Edit - ignore me, got them mixed up with the other couple that the Mr is probably gay, seems to be a pattern here….

• Haha
I love love love that there’s now been two weddings on the Rustbucket before the ginger burnt ones get on board! Absolutely nobody is going to give two shits about her’s. Lol

Why buy a stuffed monkey in NZ?! Not exactly a native species. Lol

She should be peeling nicely by the wedding day from the constant burning.

As for Fleur going private, girl be crazy. Seems like a total waste of time and money to piss away her almost 5 years of hard work. 🤣🤣🤣
She’s deleted her account

• Wow

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
I do think this is totally inappropriate when they're all on board together for 60 days... I know we all think she is annoying but to post it on the cruise group is a bit uncalled for...
Oh sorry I haven’t seen the original comment haha my bad. Maybe I haven’t seen it or it’s been deleted. I do think it’s funny when people do it, but it is uncalled for lol. Especially since surely it’s someone who is not on the ship.

Sarlis

VIP Member
Drama in Bay of Islands… it’s a tender port and apparently anyone who waited to get off the ship til 10 am had a super long wait. The priority starting at 8 am was passengers on Piano booked tours. Two separate people didn’t get off til 11:45 when they were in line at 10. Then someone else said they were in line at 4 pm for the tender back to the ship and there’s over 300 people waiting. 🍿🍿🍿
I was just looking at the vessel finder and saw the tenders moving… and then hoped for Bogie to have issues with it like falling overboard 🤣

those wait times though are terrible… surely they would have hired additional boats to tenders

r0sie9

WHAT😂 I don’t come on here for a week and I come back to find out brogan has a full on stalker 😂 you actually could not make this shit up
I’ve since read the comments about her not actually physically “stalking”, but you know what I mean 😅