Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
It’s weird watching Fleur’s vlogs and not having Benji Lite interrupt every 5mins with some twatish comment then seeing Fleur zone out over this boring pompous twit. He is much better looking too 😈
So you don’t get gay vibes from Benji Lite?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

whatboggydidnext

I was just thinking similar - if Brogan and Beth have fallen out, could Beth have told her to do all is to piss Brogan off? Seems a bit far fetched though. It’s just too bizarre
---

Emulating the style and theme of posts (if that’s your thing!) to get followers is one thing but copying outfits and poses is quite another!
I think you have hit the nail on the head. It’s all a big piss take of Bogie to freak her out & wind her up. It is a little cruel & could be described in this day as bullying. I doubt it will teach her any lessons about how she behaves & what she looks like.

TubeTired

VIP Member
If the dishwasher is full, it's better than sick but she'll put it on with a couple of things in it!
I'm sure they wouldn't have one of these, but I've seen ads for new ones that have sensors that only use the amount of water based on what's in it.

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Ahh guys, can anyone help a gal out and tell me around about which page the Fauxgan goss starts?? I have been too busy on the Scabby Longbottom threads now that she’s had her 67th surgery and has the summer body of her dreams and missed all of the boring Brogan packing videos. I didn’t realise actual interesting stuff has gone down and the threads are flying by, no way I can catch up!

• Haha

Beverliara

The ''Chapel of Love'' looks like the set of the Loveboat. I'm looking at the group photo and expecting some has been to tap dance past in top hat and cane singing 'I'm Still Here''. It also bears a striking resemblance to the conference room of a Travelodge where I did a CPR course 15 years ago. My brain cannot accept that Lucas and Williams are not scripting this whole thing to prank Tattle.
I recon it probably smells musty too!

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
What utterly bizarre behaviour 😱
They’re both in their 40s and not difficult to find online.
I think Bogs might get some sort of injunction against her, raise her profile etc as a cloned/stalked influencer, has to be a first surely - hate to give her any ideas but True Crime will be knocking in the door with an offer for sure.
I hope not, because then management will try to slant her as a voice for all women etc.

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow

Sarlis

VIP Member
Omg does brogan sell on vinted? Do we think some of the clothes Fleur was wearing were actually brogans? 😰
She used to. Can’t find her on there anymore so think she’s probably closed her account… shame brogans account isn’t there, could have checked the sales for Fleurs name 🤣

Reactions: 2