Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she sunbathe a few days before the wedding? It's not like she can tan, she just burns! And the tan lines of her swimsuit! She's going to put foundation on her face but then her arms and chest are going to be red. She's killing me 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It really was lol

View attachment 2768379

If you listen closely you can hear them arguing on the rust bucket lol
I'm absolutely pissing myself at her over reaction 😂 Like, when my husband and I go away - if we get lost, it's an adventure, no big deal. We've seen some beautiful things by "getting lost". They have a map and if they're really stuck, couldn't they just use Google maps??

She trained sew sew much at the gym and reacts like that about a hill on am ebike???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I agree I cannot stand him.
That NZ trip seemed to be about him re-living some childhood experience he had. He needs to get back to the world of work pronto

Reactions: 37
That photo of Benji at breakfast he looks super bloated - I understand they're on honeymoon, but surely keep the eating/drinking at bay until after the wedding and then go mad. They're gonna have those photos for the rest of their lives- just a few days of careful eating in the week before can really help reduce bloat just through water weight more than anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think its sewww lovely that Piano are so heavily invested in the broken levers non gifted, personal holiday, more than any other guests also tagging Piano in their holiday photos in the last week also showing off their brand and excursions.

Of course Bogie won't be getting anything at all out of her posts being shared to Pianos 107k followers. Her follower count going up several thousand and reels attracting a million views is purely coincidental and down to her intrepid work ethic of course.

Screenshot_20240220_133342_Instagram.jpg

---
I agree I cannot stand him.
That NZ trip seemed to be about him re-living some childhood experience he had. He needs to get back to the world of work pronto
His sum total of memories and recommendations seemed to start and end with Hokey Pokey ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I reckon she absolutely HOUNDED the PR team or whoever it is she is in contact with regarding free holidays etc and P&O wouldn't budge on not offering her any freebies so probably said they'd repost some of her stuff to shut her up and get her off their backs.

Reactions: 18
I reckon she absolutely HOUNDED the PR team or whoever it is she is in contact with regarding free holidays etc and P&O wouldn't budge on not offering her any freebies so probably said they'd repost some of her stuff to shut her up and get her off their backs.
I don't doubt that at all and perhaps any agreement has been kept of the downlow because I think even the most supportive stan would find blagging your wedding day a bit grotesque. I'm old enough to remember Anthea Turner and Flake gate 😂

Everything so far just smacks so much of "this is my job". It has no difference to anything else she puts out. Surprised we haven't had a readly advert yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get not great vibes from Benji sometimes but when you see her complete overreaction because he accidentally took them the wrong way and she had to cycle a bit further, i'm not surprised he'd be a bit pissed off! Lets remember she filmed that whole thing and put it online trying to make him look bad for making a mistake

Reactions: 17
Sorry but e-bikes make it really easy. I’m not super fit and I almost die going up a hill on a normal bike, but I’ve tried hills on an e-bike and it’s really quite easy to do lol. I don’t know how she’s so out of breath.

She’s such a brat, practically in tears because something had gone a little wrong. Be braaaaave bogs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry but e-bikes make it really easy. I’m not super fit and I almost die going up a hill on a normal bike, but I’ve tried hills on an e-bike and it’s really quite easy to do lol. I don’t know how she’s so out of breath.
During that vlog she was out of breath just standing still in the hotel room. It's only going to get worse on this cruise, too with the endless troughing.

• Haha
Can't believe someone hasn't made "I want a really cold glass of white wine" with tears down her cheeks into a meme yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can't believe someone hasn't made "I want a really cold glass of white wine" with tears down her cheeks into a meme yet 😂
That was the best part... haha. Sounded like a little stroppy teenager...but tbh I don't blame her. I'd of wanted one too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just wanted to see Flogan hiding under the covers in one of the little beds in Hobbiton.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do we ever think Flogan will make a come back?... she has that cruise booked for content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.