Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it was Incredibly embarrassing. A near thirty year old woman pouting and blinking back tears over something so trivial. Looked like she was 30 seconds from throwing herself on the ground and having a toddler tantrum
I think she did throw herself on the floor, benji says a bike was put and then quickly replaces that with 'it was placed down' so I reckon she threw it down and then he says something about 'then a lay down' he could mean the bike but I reckon she then lay down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we ever think Flogan will make a come back?... she has that cruise booked for content.
I hope she does… but seriously she’s
No it was Incredibly embarrassing. A near thirty year old woman pouting and blinking back tears over something so trivial. Looked like she was 30 seconds from throwing herself on the ground and having a toddler tantrum
She’s incredibly immature, if I was there I would have told her to grow and left her there.
At one point Bench said the bike had be ‘put’ on the ground - I think what we saw was the aftermath of tears and shouting.
She certainly looked like she had been

Reactions: 10
Well, that’s 50 odd minutes of my life I won’t be getting back. How on earth can they make such a beautiful country look so dull?! Calls herself a travel blogger then proceeds to fill a good 40% of the vlog salivating over food or at least talking about food. I’d give my left tit to have the time she does for travel & it boils my piss that that these lovely locations are so under appreciated by her.

I heard a rumour that they did not in fact ‘explore’ using e-bikes. Actual photographic evidence of their real mode of transport:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Sad thing is shes left that temper tantrum in the vlog because she doesnt see anything wrong with it and probably because she think people will be all "poor bogs" THATS the sad part

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I agree. I’m not standing up for Benji, but I think that part of the reason people think he comes across as arrogant and self important is because he seems that way in comparison to Brogan who is empty of any intelligence and devoid of any integrity or genuine passion or interest. The difference between them makes Benji seem more self righteous and arrogant than he probably actually is in reality. This is what makes me really question their compatibility- although they are similar in laziness and gluttony, in many ways their personalities are very different. Benji is cultured and knowledgeable and brogan is vacuous, materialistic and superficial.

People say he is coercive/controlling and hidden in plain sight, but it’s brogan having a meltdown and crying on camera and speaking to Benji like tit because she isn’t enjoying a bike ride, and still chooses to leave that footage in. It’s brogan who interrupted Benji in the vlog where he mentions his heart surgery and she is devoid of any compassion and instead moans about it being on her birthday and the impact on her. Etc etc!
Agree with this so much! Honestly think Benji would be a different person if he had met someone else before Brogan. He is certainly the lesser of two evils

Brogan I feel was always destined to be this way.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've had to go back and watch the e-bikes debacle again in pure disbelief that a) that's how she talks to him and b) that she chose to keep it in the vlog.

Her tone, the blinking eyes, the fury in her shaking head... all while he's quite calmly saying "I've got it wrong" and "yes I took us the wrong way" just seems horrible. This is the man you're going to marry in a few short days and you look so blindingly FURIOUS with him... and why? Because you had to cycle a bit further in the hot sun? Yes, that's mildly frustrating but not 'throw your ebike down, blinking back angry tears' levels of frustrating. I'm absolutely astounded that she thought it was a good idea to take that footage at all, let alone insert it into a vlog going out to 90k+ people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I've had to go back and watch the e-bikes debacle again in pure disbelief that a) that's how she talks to him and b) that she chose to keep it in the vlog.

Her tone, the blinking eyes, the fury in her shaking head... all while he's quite calmly saying "I've got it wrong" and "yes I took us the wrong way" just seems horrible. This is the man you're going to marry in a few short days and you look so blindingly FURIOUS with him... and why? Because you had to cycle a bit further in the hot sun? Yes, that's mildly frustrating but not 'throw your ebike down, blinking back angry tears' levels of frustrating. I'm absolutely astounded that she thought it was a good idea to take that footage at all, let alone insert it into a vlog going out to 90k+ people.
Well, if his parents didn’t know her true colours already they do now.

That’s going to be one incredibly awkward wedding reception since this was only the first vlog and I’m sure there will be more meltdowns to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
IMG_0164.jpeg
IMG_0164.jpeg
The profile from the Facebook group previously posted on her facebook post about her cruise vlog. Seems she used to be a fan.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh the thread is divided on Benji. I still think he’s a a coercive nob, and Brogan wouldn’t be in the state she is now without him. I’m not sticking up for her, she is horrendous, but he is worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Feel mean for saying it but just can’t get over how bad those photos are from today. This is the worst she’s ever looked and there’s 2 months of non stop eating and lazing about ahead. There is no hope if she wasn’t going to make an effort before this trip.

Reactions: 17
I think they're both as bad as each other, they shouldn't be in a relationship let alone getting married. There's no way this marriage will last

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The whole flogan thing is even more confusing when you think Bog does not have a personality…Goes to Hobbiton because its a “right of passage” even though she has never read the books/watched the films. You do not have to do things just because other people do!

Reactions: 32
I think its sewww lovely that Piano are so heavily invested in the broken levers non gifted, personal holiday, more than any other guests also tagging Piano in their holiday photos in the last week also showing off their brand and excursions.
Of course Bogie won't be getting anything at all out of her posts being shared to Pianos 107k followers. Her follower count going up several thousand and reels attracting a million views is purely coincidental and down to her intrepid work ethic of course.
View attachment 2769181
---
I'm convinced that instead of a paid trip, Piano said they would share all her content so she gets exposure to all their followers. That's why she's posting so much on what should be a private wedding/honeymoon.

Reactions: 8
Binjuice is utterly insufferable. I'm sure he came across loads better a few years back?

Dunno if there's any coercive control going on but Bogs could be a target for it. She's a bit daft and has little personality about her. I don't think she realises what he means most of the time when he's being a knob.

Reactions: 14
I’ve just gone back to watch the TrekAmerica vlogs for the first time and not to derail this thread but what in the ever loving duck was that 😂😂😂

Also she actually used to be attractive and look after herself, you’d never guess it from the state of her now 😱 That’s the biggest shock of 2024 to me!!!! Actually came across as even more of an insufferable cocky self absorbed twit in those vlogs than she does now!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No jokes though - I am a nice human being - there has got to be some way to convince Brogtrotter that she needs to make use of the onboard makeup artist and not do her own makeup for her wedding day. Her makeup in New Zealand looked like a bleeping death mask... Like Queen Elizabeth 1st after she had been exposed to all the arsenic...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.