Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh sorry I haven’t seen the original comment haha my bad. Maybe I haven’t seen it or it’s been deleted. I do think it’s funny when people do it, but it is uncalled for lol. Especially since surely it’s someone who is not on the ship.
Yeah trying to create a bad name for her on her holiday is awful... like people have said I am sure people can make their own opinions. I am glad her comments have been removed... maybe she has been removed from the group if this isn't her first comment! Haha.

Reactions: 18
Yeah trying to create a bad name for her on her holiday is awful... like people have said I am sure people can make their own opinions. I am glad her comments have been removed... maybe she has been removed from the group if this isn't her first comment! Haha.
I can't find her profile on FB so wonder if she has deactivated her account as named on Tattle.....so makes me think it was a Tattler 👀😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The model looks to be 5’9” and 120 pounds after a big meal with long thin limbs and a long neck. - a bin bag would look okay on her! Whenever the model is this body type I won’t buy unless I can see user submitted pictures of what it’s like on a different body. Deluded Brogie clicking “Buy Now” thinking that her short, squat, neckless body would look good in that dress is o_O I’d like to be that deluded for a day! She will never look good until she accepts her body as it is and chooses clothing for that body type. Even her swimsuits are wrong for her body type.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just caught up on here and the slog. I've noted a few things

1. Boggie is a confirmed pisshead. 2. Flaps her hands and claps everytime shopping or food is mentioned. 3. Benja was trolling her for sure.

Cant wait for the wedding !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought it was someone on the ship and they did actually name her?
They named her but I don’t think they were on the ship as they were addressing people on the ship. She didn’t say “we” need to watch out for Brogoe, it was all “you” need to watch out. Most likely a Tattler or a lurking Tattler because those who post here regularly wouldn’t risk getting kicked out of the group and missing the priceless updates. Unfortunately there is always one who forgets the first rule of Tattle which is to shut up, give them the rope and let them gang themselves for our entertainment!

Reactions: 35
What in the fresh flammable polyester is this?!
---
Her gunt sticks out so far now and is so accentuated in those short dresses, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if she’s asked when she’s due multiple times during this trip.

The tits in that bikini… not even 30 for another month and they’ve gone south quicker than a Canadian in winter. I’m 46 and a 40C/D and mine aren’t even like that in a swimsuit. 🙈 Proper bras since I was a teenager for the win!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is sooooo nitpicky of me but of course she wears her bobby pins the wrong way (Google says they’re called hair grips or Kirby grips in the UK so hopefully you understand what I’m referring to). It’s meant to be squiggly side down 🤦🏻‍♀️

However I’m stoked to see the appearance of a wide-brim hat in her most recent posts! Maybe her next ‘journey’ can be sun safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Combined with a smoothie its probably about 1000 calories for breakfast alone. Yay to 2 months of eating like that 😂View attachment 2768620
Definitely higher than that because I guarantee they each have two, probably some sort of breakfast potato/hash brown, and I’m sure the ship smoothies are full of sugar because they probably use the full fat/sugar yogurt. They’ll definitely need a forklift in Southampton.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Call me Flogan but I too would react like our B on a bike - I know I'm unfit I don't need it proven to me by riding up some hills! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the website for watching YouTube without giving them views?
Here you go!

Reactions: 2
I'm such a child, but I can't stop laughing at "I just had to stop for a bit of fan" during the bike paddy.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's good to see she is now wearing a hat when she's in the sun BUT (I am going to be picky here) and I stand corrected if she has bought a proper UV hat, however, in my experience straw hats aren't the best at protecting you from the rays as by their nature they have lots of little holes in. I found this out to my detriment once, ended up with heat and sunstroke. I now use a proper UV blocking hat with a brim.

As I said, this hat may well be ok, but we all know how crap she is at research and buying products that are right for her. But at least she's making an effort I suppose.

Also, on the bike ride when she stopped and said 'I could do with a nice cold glass of.....' I was expecting her to say water, but no, not our Brogs, always thinking about the alcohol, cos yep, that's just what your body needs when you feel hot and dehydrated!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.