Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me Flogan but I too would react like our B on a bike - I know I'm unfit I don't need it proven to me by riding up some hills! Haha
But you, like me, would have probably told your partner no to the bike ride in the first place in the NZ summer heat! They keep going on about not renting a car but theyā€™re over 25 and have lots of money to piss away. Iā€™m sure there would have been a rental company near to the hotel and they could have driven on the ferry and to the fancy lunch place they went to.

My friends are trying to get me to go skiing with them and their kids. I havenā€™t skied since 1996. Would have to rent everything for the day out plus my lift ticket and our snowfall has been shite this winter. My only fitness is long dog walks and the occasional YT workout video, nothing that uses skiing muscles. Itā€™s a hard no from me until Iā€™m in better shape. Lol

Reactions: 10
Here you go!

Thank you. That's my lunch break sorted šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is sooooo nitpicky of me but of course she wears her bobby pins the wrong way (Google says theyā€™re called hair grips or Kirby grips in the UK so hopefully you understand what Iā€™m referring to). Itā€™s meant to be squiggly side down šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
We call them bobby pins in the UK too šŸ˜Š well I do, not sure about anyone else šŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
CBE84064-DA8F-41E0-AA1A-7711BCC1E422.png

The route they had to make from the ferry to the hotel after the bike tour- took scooters because itā€™s ā€œquite a hillā€. Apparently itā€™s a 12 minute, ā€œmostly flatā€ walk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
But you, like me, would have probably told your partner no to the bike ride in the first place in the NZ summer heat! They keep going on about not renting a car but theyā€™re over 25 and have lots of money to piss away. Iā€™m sure there would have been a rental company near to the hotel and they could have driven on the ferry and to the fancy lunch place they went to.
They seemed to enjoy taking Ubers everywhere could have probably done that the whole day

Reactions: 12
I cannot believe the confidence she has to wear a bikini, I cringe everytime she mentions the word "bikini"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I do think this is totally inappropriate when they're all on board together for 60 days... I know we all think she is annoying but to post it on the cruise group is a bit uncalled for...
There is no evidence she was a Tattler, she looked like a ā€œnormalā€ member of the group and had been posting on it regularly

Reactions: 9
Every single dress she wears is honestly something my grandmother would wear. If she would just spend her money on a decent wardrobe etc it would make the world of difference. Itā€™s hard to remember that this girl is still ( just ) in her 20ā€™s, she ages herself to a terrible degree.

That pink floral dress is her worst look to date, utterly hideous

Reactions: 26
There is no evidence she was a Tattler, she looked like a ā€œnormalā€ member of the group and had been posting on it regularly
well looking at her fb profile it definitely doesnā€™t look like sheā€™s on the cruise šŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I know, makes it worse even she is someone on the cruise...

Reactions: 2
I'm convinced he's a bully hiding in plain sight, he gives me serious coercive control vibes.
I totally agree, letā€™s face it Brogan is far from perfect but when I watched that vlog yesterday I feel he has such a tone all the time. He buts in when she speaks or he corrects her if she gets something wrong or misses something out. If heā€™s like that on camera I bet heā€™s worse off the camera! Get such a bad vibe off him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.