Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the website keeps refreshing and I loose all my text I’ve been writing and now I can’t be bothered to re-write it.

watched vlog again because, well I needed a laugh at the bike ride comedy.
Then noticed as they were leaving the zoo I thought she might need medical assistance -
She was so red and breathless you can hear it in the video and he’s the one who had his chest cracked open for surgery and seems fit as a fiddle
training at the gym - big fat lie Bogie State
---
No jokes though - I am a nice human being - there has got to be some way to convince Brogtrotter that she needs to make use of the onboard makeup artist and not do her own makeup for her wedding day. Her makeup in New Zealand looked like a bleeping death mask... Like Queen Elizabeth 1st after she had been exposed to all the arsenic...
No don’t try and convince her.
more laughs for us 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
M’loves I’m devastated, streamable have took down every video edit I’ve done 😡😡😡 I bet it was that fruitcake flogan going on a reporting spree. I’m trying really hard to be braaave 😭
I'm sewwwww sorry that's happend to you :(
I don't doubt that at all and perhaps any agreement has been kept of the downlow because I think even the most supportive stan would find blagging your wedding day a bit grotesque. I'm old enough to remember Anthea Turner and Flake gate 😂

Everything so far just smacks so much of "this is my job". It has no difference to anything else she puts out. Surprised we haven't had a readly advert yet.
Legally she has to disclose anything that's a paid ad or gifted. If she is being sneaky, she could get in a lot of trouble!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm convinced that instead of a paid trip, Piano said they would share all her content so she gets exposure to all their followers. That's why she's posting so much on what should be a private wedding/honeymoon.
Tbh I think she’s just a ‘fame’ thirsty braggy cowbag who lives for online validation and without sharing all of the content then she doesn’t get that. She knows her wedding isn’t what she wants it to be, for various reasons, so has to hide behind this cruise trip and peoples comments during it to feel the dopamine people get from a more traditional wedding. Also without constantly posting she would have to face the reality that all her and Bench would do is prob argue (esp if he didn’t instantly agree with everything she says!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice, around the 45:39 . That Bench answers Brogan, in a very irritated manner. Finishes the sentence with ‘nice and simple ‘ in a very sarcastic way. 10 whole sea days and an annulment will be happening.
I couldn’t figure out if he was taking the piss out of how she butchers words or how their plans were nice and simple.
because I feel like she over complicates things and doesn’t know how to plan

Reactions: 7
Brogan Tate #143: No tea from M'julie, it's all cool, fake invites and old biddies rule!

First suggestion, be nice 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She wears such bleeping awful clothes. She adds about 3 stone to herself with those hideous skirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg the website keeps refreshing and I loose all my text I’ve been writing and now I can’t be bothered to re-write it.

watched vlog again because, well I needed a laugh at the bike ride comedy.
Then noticed as they were leaving the zoo I thought she might need medical assistance -
She was so red and breathless you can hear it in the video and he’s the one who had his chest cracked open for surgery and seems fit as a fiddle
training at the gym - big fat lie Bogie State
---

No don’t try and convince her.
more laughs for us 🤣
We need the laugh of her doing her own makeup 🤣🤣🤣💄💄

Also another horrible pronunciation alert. Floor and fauna after leaving the museum 🙄
---
Omg she sh

Also another horrible pronunciation alert. Floor and fauna after leaving the museum 🙄
She shat on Tim tams. What a c u n t. And double coat is the best!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just call the new thread Brogan Bucket & the Rust Bucket ( homage to hyacinth booooqquet with her Nanna wardrobe )

• Haha
Reactions: 13

---
Omg she sh

She shat on Tim tams. What a c u n t. And double coat is the best!
I’m sure she says floor and fauna twice I the vlog - it’s a new phrase she’s heard somewhere, bet she couldn’t tell us what fauna is! 😂

• Haha
Luckily for Brogan, her chief bridesmaid Alison did a whip round in the Cocoon Bar and hired some entertainment….

IMG_4015.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No I’m sorry, nobody in Auckland is telling that fat duck that he looks like Prince Harry 🤣💀🤣💀🤣💀 These two are beyond delusional and up their own arses.
I just laughed so hard at this
Ooh the thread is divided on Benji. I still think he’s a a coercive nob, and Brogan wouldn’t be in the state she is now without him. I’m not sticking up for her, she is horrendous, but he is worse.
so agree with this. I’ve been in a marriage like this; three years obsessing over the big white wedding, marriage lasted barely three years. Honestly I see so many similarities in brogan and benji. It’s an incredibly toxic mix on both sides :(
Ooh the thread is divided on Benji. I still think he’s a a coercive nob, and Brogan wouldn’t be in the state she is now without him. I’m not sticking up for her, she is horrendous, but he is worse.

Reactions: 6
I braved the bike meltdown 😂😂👌 im not sure if im horrified or impressed, shes bigger than me and there is no way im deluded enough to think i could do a bike ride 😂. My fave bit was "no, are you going to tell them why i nearly died" umm because you're severely overweight and unfit Brogan, thats why! Also the savvy-on- blon at the vineyard had me howling 😂 was horrified about a bread board each until i saw it..

I wish she would do something with her hair, if she cut layers or really worked on her "natural curls" it would be so much more flattering! When it hangs straight it makes her face look even bigger #misstrunchbull

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I braved the bike meltdown 😂😂👌 im not sure if im horrified or impressed, shes bigger than me and there is no way im deluded enough to think i could do a bike ride 😂. My fave bit was "no, are you going to tell them why i nearly died" umm because you're severely overweight and unfit Brogan, thats why! Also the savvy-on- blon at the vineyard had me howling 😂 was horrified about a bread board each until i saw it..

I wish she would do something with her hair, if she cut layers or really worked on her "natural curls" it would be so much more flattering! When it hangs straight it makes her face look even bigger #misstrunchbull
I thought it was my ears she did say savvy-on-blon didn’t she? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just laughed so hard at this

so agree with this. I’ve been in a marriage like this; three years obsessing over the big white wedding, marriage lasted barely three years. Honestly I see so many similarities in brogan and benji. It’s an incredibly toxic mix on both sides :(
My oldest friend married someone exactly like him, she couldnt be told and sadly divorced shortly after, you can see it from a mile off with those two, hes the type of kid who's parents always told him he was fantastic because in reality he had no friends and people cant stand him 🙄 There's ZERO chemistry between them i dont know who she's trying to kid!
---
I thought it was my ears she did say savvy-on-blon didn’t she? 🤣
Yea she did 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.