Brogan Tate #142 The (5.6%) world cruise porker has a world class stalker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that even with angles and editing you can still see the amount of bulging fat that is sticking out below the bikini top. I'm glad she spared us a bottom half view

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm loving the trip content so far lol! That dress was a big fat no! Looks like her cankles are coming on nicely. I've always thought she had fairly big bazookas, but the gunt is reaching way beyond them now and the chesticles are starting to look like pancakes. She can't possibly be comfortable carrying all that excess weight and trying to squeeze it into floral polyester on the daily. The size of her face is just shocking, it's getting bigger in each photo. If I looked like she did in the polaroids of the 'hen doo', I'd have jumped overboard. They are going to look awful on their wedding day and as much as Bogie is an absolute laughing stock, I feel sorry that she's going to be so unhappy when she sees the photos (especially the ones she can't photoshop!).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What on earth possessed her to include the bike meltdown? I thought she had become more sensible and stopped including her tantrums in videos but one of them made a comeback. Does she think it's cute or relatable? It made me feel uncomfortable to watch a grown adult carry on like that; might be my terminally British reluctance to ever make a scene.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What on earth possessed her to include the bike meltdown? I thought she had become more sensible and stopped including her tantrums in videos but one of them made a comeback. Does she think it's cute or relatable? It made me feel uncomfortable to watch a grown adult carry on like that; might be my terminally British reluctance to ever make a scene.
No it was Incredibly embarrassing. A near thirty year old woman pouting and blinking back tears over something so trivial. Looked like she was 30 seconds from throwing herself on the ground and having a toddler tantrum

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not going to post a close up of it because it's bleeping grim but her tongue in the photo on the beach.. That's not right.

Imagine what this diet and lack of any kind of exercise is doing to the rest of her insides if that's what her tongue looks like.

Whenever they are ramming down all the sugary crap I can only ever think of the rampant thrush she must be feeding. Her entire system will be overwhelmed with it. She must be 80% candida at this point.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm loving the trip content so far lol! That dress was a big fat no! Looks like her cankles are coming on nicely. I've always thought she had fairly big bazookas, but the gunt is reaching way beyond them now and the chesticles are starting to look like pancakes. She can't possibly be comfortable carrying all that excess weight and trying to squeeze it into floral polyester on the daily. The size of her face is just shocking, it's getting bigger in each photo. If I looked like she did in the polaroids of the 'hen doo', I'd have jumped overboard. They are going to look awful on their wedding day and as much as Bogie is an absolute laughing stock, I feel sorry that she's going to be so unhappy when she sees the photos (especially the ones she can't photoshop!).
I agree, but she'll only look like a thumb bride because she wants to!! 🤣🤣
She had 2 whole years, which was plenty of time to make small changes that would make her slim down!
All they want to do is stuff their faces. It actually makes my stomach turn to see how much they eat! How do they do it??

Reactions: 16
Wtf is an r2d2 bird? Has star wars put a droid in new Zealand, oh I definitely want an ice cold glass of ... water? ....lemonade....coke ?? No wine after cycling .what a stupid idiot !! Like that's going to te hydrate you lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No it was Incredibly embarrassing. A near thirty year old woman pouting and blinking back tears over something so trivial. Looked like she was 30 seconds from throwing herself on the ground and having a toddler tantrum
Totally! Its not like they were late for anything, they were just exploring. But she has a total meltdown because she had to cycle a little bit further.

If Benji seemed a bit peed off, im not surprised!

Reactions: 8
Totally! Its not like they were late for anything, they were just exploring. But she has a total meltdown because she had to cycle a little bit further.

If Benji seemed a bit peed off, im not surprised!
I agree. I’m not standing up for Benji, but I think that part of the reason people think he comes across as arrogant and self important is because he seems that way in comparison to Brogan who is empty of any intelligence and devoid of any integrity or genuine passion or interest. The difference between them makes Benji seem more self righteous and arrogant than he probably actually is in reality. This is what makes me really question their compatibility- although they are similar in laziness and gluttony, in many ways their personalities are very different. Benji is cultured and knowledgeable and brogan is vacuous, materialistic and superficial.

People say he is coercive/controlling and hidden in plain sight, but it’s brogan having a meltdown and crying on camera and speaking to Benji like tit because she isn’t enjoying a bike ride, and still chooses to leave that footage in. It’s brogan who interrupted Benji in the vlog where he mentions his heart surgery and she is devoid of any compassion and instead moans about it being on her birthday and the impact on her. Etc etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I agree. I’m not standing up for Benji, but I think that part of the reason people think he comes across as arrogant and self important is because he seems that way in comparison to Brogan who is empty of any intelligence and devoid of any integrity or genuine passion or interest. The difference between them makes Benji seem more self righteous and arrogant than he probably actually is in reality. Benji is cultured and knowledgeable and brogan is vacuous, materialistic and superficial.
Benji lived a very normal young 20s something life before meeting Brogan, he is far from a catch but he has nothing now, she's sucked everything away from him, my guess is because she was jealous.

Reactions: 16
I totally agree, let’s face it Brogan is far from perfect but when I watched that vlog yesterday I feel he has such a tone all the time. He buts in when she speaks or he corrects her if she gets something wrong or misses something out. If he’s like that on camera I bet he’s worse off the camera! Get such a bad vibe off him!
And for Mr. Mumbles Diction, that's a laugh. I literally can't understand a good third of what he says.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.