Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to get sent letters and she would take the time to write back to them, times have changed.

Reactions: 2
'We're happy doing it in this arse-backwards slow way, thanks Emily'

Except you aren't because you keep moaning about it. Idiot.

I can't believe anyone here is subbed to Brogie. I don't follow her or sub to her channel. My hate watch views are all she ever deserves. And even those have gotten fewer and fewer.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think she’s been invited to WTM as I follow a lot of small travel bloggers on twitter and a lot seem to be there too. It sounds like any influencer can get a media pass for free. It’s basically a way to “network” with a load of brands and travel boards to blag more free trips. No doubt she will have latched onto another brand before the end of a conference.
I can confirm this is the truth, I looked into going this year and I have a very small travel blog just a hobby really and I could have gone for free.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How rude!!!!
She's got an attitude problem. Silly girl.
I HATE how she kept dismissing Benji in her latest vlog. He would suggest paint or tiles and she just said hmmm we will see. And once said let's see what my mum thinks.
We can all see who wears the trousers.

Reactions: 9
I HATE how she kept dismissing Benji in her latest vlog. He would suggest paint or tiles and she just said hmmm we will see. And once said let's see what my mum thinks.
I noticed that. What the hell has her mum git to do with anything?? My mum couldn't care less what I do to my house!

Reactions: 10
Her mam was probably footing the bill.
I would imagine that her portion of the deposit came courtesy of Bank of Mum. I've rarely seen anyone spend more stupidly than Brogan, she's not got the self control to be able to save. Monkey see, monkey want, monkey buy.

Reactions: 7
it annoyed me when she was like ‘they’ve not got the ones we want let’s go to the other store’ and he said multiple times ‘shall we just look again here to make sure there’s nothing else you like more’ And she’s like ‘wellll shall we just go to the other store?’

then next clip it’s them walking into the other store hahaha

Reactions: 12
Why does she bother replying to comments that annoy her? Just ignore them and move on. She makes herself sound more of a twit with the passive aggressive replies.

Reactions: 23
Has she disabled comments on the ski post? I can’t see them but can on the others (I have a separate Instagram I use for seeing her posts as she’s blocked my main!)

Just noticed Brogan’s reply to Binky Bee wasn’t showing her original post. Lmao I’ve been Binky blocked, I’ve never even been on her Instagram! Wtf. Pretty sure it’s cos I called Brogan out for lying about shopping at Aldi.
IMG_1549.JPG

• Haha
Binky is a horrible dirty tit anyway you're probably not missing much 😅

Reactions: 10
🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus Broglin you blubbery slug calling Blair Lamb your friend and tearing up about the birth of her baby...purlease 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.