Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bogie wants to be in the house by Xmas but she’s not spending Xmas there as she’s going to be skiing again?? Please tell me it’s not a gifted trip, I take it this is a Julie special?

Reactions: 2
Sorted! Sorry for the mistake! we usually take from suggestions from the Prompt page and after so I saw your name and grabbed it from there.

It was team work!! 🙂
If brogan and her crew worked as a team they might be in by.....July 2020!
but when ”may hair is too clean” is a reason for not decorating I won’t hold my breath 😬
Difference is we all get on and are a family🤗 it was team work ill need to make a linkedin account and put on my skills like brogan 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was just scrolling through my favourite shops on Etsy and came across this!
If she sees this, she may even try and beg for a free one..
_20191105_203535.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I miss her 2015 go ape vlogs she had two part time jobs and was out at weekends what happened to her and how make them private how can she think these vlogs are much better than 2015 she had energy upbeat healthy etc

okay maybe cause she was at her dads but you only saw him briefly and once she was learning to cook her dad was good for her.

Reactions: 6
Which outfit do you mean? I can’t see a tight one unless you mean the dress and tights outfit?

That's so sad. But to be honest, all of her pictures and posts are begs. It's always....take me back to XYZ, I wish I was back at XYZ....

Take yourself back you shameless girl. Produce content that will make brands want to work with you again rather than sending out beggy tweets and Instagram photos.

Reactions: 15
I have just watched a female on instagram tv and she wallpapered her whole kitchen by herself thats an independent woman brogan the only thing ive seen brogan decorate is her pin board

Reactions: 7
I have just watched a female on instagram tv and she wallpapered her whole kitchen by herself thats an independent woman brogan the only thing ive seen brogan decorate is her pin board
or that inspiration board that kept falling off the wall 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why it’s taking so bloody long to decorate the house! Surely once they had used the sugar scrub to smooth down the walls, they should have started painting then and there.

And I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again...WHY ARE THEY WEARING MARIGOLDS!!!

Reactions: 8
The house was entirely liveable beforehand. They have ripped everywhere to shreds and are now not going to be ready to move in till 2020.

My friend bought a house in the same condition as Broji, at a similar time to them, she has been redecorating (NOT RENOVATING BOGEY YOU TIT) room by room. She now has the most perfect living space, exactly how they want it, so they know that no matter what, they will have an amazing Christmas in their new house!

Bogey has fucked things right up, and is now going skiing as a bloody excuse. What happened to your rude reply to a 'fan' saying of course you wouldnt be going skiing because you had a house to pay for?!

Reactions: 8
She’s been gifted a ski trip 😦
No suprise there. It was discussed in the last thread.
The reason they are going slow on the house is because there was no need for the house to be ready for Christmas because they weren't gonna be there.

#Gifted does it mean all gifted? Flights , food etc?

Reactions: 2
I really want someone to take a picture of their toilet with bogeys vlog propped up on a side and a giant WAD of toilet roll and a box of sennacot (laxative) in shot saying “waited all week for this moment @brogantatexo ❤

😂😂 wish I wasn’t bogey blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she is moaning about how long it is taking to decorate the new house but she finishes at 3 on the Saturday and spends Sunday morning cleaning their current house 🤦‍♀️
They need to be spending every waking moment at the weekends doing it FFS, it will be 3 or 4 months before they move in at this rate !!

Reactions: 5
The #gifted ski trip may be the last straw for me, I don't know if I can even hate watch her anymore. Does she ever pay her own way in life??

I think it's disgusting that they weren't going skiing when they had to pay, now it's #gifted they can't wait 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
The #gifted ski trip may be the last straw for me, I don't know if I can even hate watch her anymore. Does she ever pay her own way in life??

I think it's disgusting that they weren't going skiing when they had to pay, now it's #gifted they can't wait 🙄
Why can't she just say No to things?
This house would be the perfect opportunity to freshen shake her brand/ channel up.
Like she could have done a Vlogmas house thing? Countdown to moving in , a bit of party planning anything.

No it will be the same...pack with me, 5 trailers and 2 videos of her doing the exact same thing as last year.

She claims she is a travel blogger..yet only does Disney, Med Sailors' and Skiing to France.
I'm more travelled than that. Wheres my #Ad

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.