Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her self-employed video she was asked if she ever felt lonely working for herself....

"Yes loneliness is a big part of, erm, the downside of it. I might wake up and not see anybody for like two days, so that's why it's important I schedule time to do things like seeing my family, make time to be with my friends, go to the gym, because even just saying hello to the receptionist, or, like, a PT at the gym, is sometimes the only social interaction that I get that day. I also like to go out and do my food shop, and things like that so yeah I do get lonely."
Isn't this true of anyone. I mean we can all go some time without seeing anyone. Is that a bad thing? I think it's only a bad thing if you have no social skills/job/any social life

Reactions: 6
How obvious does she read here someone on here went about her old sofa and tv unit from storage and its appeared in the vlog :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Ffs! Watching her sing along to the new Frozen songs one 'somethings never change' she's fuckin belting out 'sunthinks never change' oh man she's just a total arse hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ffs! Watching her sing along to the new Frozen songs one 'somethings never change' she's fuckin belting out 'sunthinks never change' oh man she's just a total arse hole.
When I saw that my first thought was "that's so going to be mentioned on Tattle" :LOL: Who needs to see that kind of content?!

I can’t believe they are keeping the curtains that don’t fit [emoji23] take them back and buy some that fit and get some blinds.

Why have curtains just for show.

The amount of money she’s spent in the last 3-4 weeks she should have brought a new tv stand, coffee table, carpet, blinds. I don’t understand her. She’d rather buy more and more clothes and junk use it for a week then decide it doesn’t fit anymore.

Reactions: 13
When she was in bed with the blanket on did she say she was hungry so she needed to eat herself instead of she needs to get some food? I thought I heard that I might be wrong, I haven’t had much sleep and I can’t be arsed to rewind it back and listen to moaning Mooney again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just started the weekly blog and only 1.30 in...”its nice and flattering”

she really doesn’t know how to dress herself

update - Moana is her “favourite” but on multiple occasions in videos before she didn’t know the name of Pua, Hei Hei or the Heart of Te Fiti. I seem to recall she called it “that shell thing”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just started the weekly blog and only 1.30 in...”its nice and flattering”

she really doesn’t know how to dress herself
I’d love to see how it looks from the side??? I feel like clothes always look better (not saying she looks good!) from the front.

Reactions: 4
Why does this irritate me so much?! If you’re not buying for your boyfriend/stepdad etc then STOP BUYING STUFF FOR YOURSELF!
When we moved we didn’t do presents only cards and put £20 each into getting a new board game and nice food to enjoy quality time together to save money. BUT it also meant we didn’t spend a fortune on ourselves! She’s so selfish! She did it last year - saving money? Bought herself an iPad.

Attachments

Why does this irritate me so much?! If you’re not buying for your boyfriend/stepdad etc then STOP BUYING STUFF FOR YOURSELF!
When we moved we didn’t do presents only cards and put £20 each into getting a new board game and nice food to enjoy quality time together to save money. BUT it also meant we didn’t spend a fortune on ourselves! She’s so selfish! She did it last year - saving money? Bought herself an iPad.
This has annoyed me too- she’s not buying for them, because they go skiing. They’re going for free this year so they’re not even spending the money on the holiday 🙄🙄 even if it was just a box of chocolates, I’d want my boyfriend and family to just have something at least to open but I guess that’s just me 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.