Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that i think she will get mobbed by fans but she should be careful. The amount of info she is showing on the house is making it easily identifiable.

Someone above already mentioned the area of Bournemouth she is in, she has shown the front of her property and has said about the facilities gym, park etc near by so anyone could find it on Google maps if they wanted to I imagine.

Reactions: 9
I really think her mum has paid for the house why else would you want her permission before buying anything if its YOUR OWN property something weird about that, most couples i know have done it themselfs okay maybe ask for advice but never permission and why the hell are they keeping the carpet and wood im shocked she hasnt went for the white wash look just something off now that we are seeing it more i wish she would stop being babied need to ask muummmy about the paint benji

does she still send her mum outfit selfies she did back in 2015 :rolleyes:

I really think her mum has paid for the house why else would you want her permission before buying anything if its YOUR OWN property something weird about that, most couples i know have done it themselfs okay maybe ask for advice but never permission and why the hell are they keeping the carpet and wood im shocked she hasnt went for the white wash look just something off now that we are seeing it more i wish she would stop being babied need to ask muummmy about the paint benji

does she still send her mum outfit selfies she did back in 2015 :rolleyes:
I thought she said in the 'we bought a house' vlog that they would be changing the flooring so maybe she's had a reality check since they started the "renovations" and realised they can't afford to do it all at once?

Reactions: 4
I still don't understand why it needs to be '100% ready'. I'm in a new build and mine still isn't '100% ready'. Sofa isn't even arriving until tomorrow then I've gotta get a table and chairs. I'm not going to do a huge amount of decorating but all homes are a work in progress....

I was so desperate to leave after staying with my parents for a few years I almost ran all the way here 😂

Reactions: 7
why does she always sound so angry in comments not even kissies on that one :eek:

Reactions: 5
So many people asking in the comments for a make up tutorial 😂😂 must be trolling.

This woman speaks sense, is she one of us??

IMG_20191107_152013.jpg

IMG_20191107_152041.jpg

Reactions: 7
I thought she said in the 'we bought a house' vlog that they would be changing the flooring so maybe she's had a reality check since they started the "renovations" and realised they can't afford to do it all at once?
Nah, I'm going with the theory that Mummy bought the house so Mummy gets the final say. I know Banjo isn't the sharpest tool in the shed but surely by now even he is realising the dreadful mistake he's made?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Brag-on can't fart without someone holding her hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m going to rant because I’m very bleeping angry
This witch has never mention Shane or jeffree star
She can’t even apply bleeping lipstick properly
And she’s got a palette that I know lots of people were desperate for and couldn’t get
She has literally bought this for the insta photo AND THAT IS IT she has bought this because she knew everyone wanted it and to make her look cool that palette is going to be wasted on her.
Thankfully I managed to get one but I cannot believe she’s acting like she’s even that bothered by it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And she’s got a palette that I know lots of people were desperate for and couldn’t get
She has literally bought this for the insta photo AND THAT IS IT she has bought this because she knew everyone wanted it and to make her look cool that palette is going to be wasted on her.
Thankfully I managed to get one but I cannot believe she’s acting like she’s even that bothered by it
The only time she’s ever mentioned Jeffree and Shane is in this weeks vlog where she said about watching the new series.

The thread tittle is 100% bang on, for someone who’s just bought a house the last think you want to do is spend £48 on make up

Reactions: 12
i don’t get what she means by this. 100% ready for what? It’s got 4 walls and a roof? It’s just cosmetic touches? In what way is it not liveable??
Because nothing will ever be good enough for Princess Brogan (AKA I am shitting myself at the thought of having to move out of Kevin's because it'll be too much like hard work so I'm going to make sure the Reno's never get finished).

Reactions: 6
It's as bad as when she went to that museum in LA just for the photo outside because it's a photo everyone else on Instagram had taken. She didn't even go inside the museum. She's a sheep. Never has a thread title proved itself more true. More mooney than sense!

Reactions: 22
If brogan is able to pull of more than 4 of the colours in that palette I’d be surprised. The palette isn’t my cup of tea and if you want to pull of some of those colours then they need to be applied perfectly. As brogan says, she ain’t no make up expert! (neither am I but I also wouldn’t spend so much on a pallet with colours in it I wouldn’t wear or know how to even try to wear).

Reactions: 2
How many tins of paint would that palette have bought? It's not even like she'll ever use it. Idiot.

Reactions: 10
She's making it out like it was her decision to not hold a meet and greet at tit-Sea ! Mmmmm are you sure Bogey? Sounds like the organisers demoted you! You didn't worry last time about the length of your line, you said you were busy for hours meeting everyone!

View attachment 55072
I watched a bit of someone’s vlog the other day where they met Brogan & Adam, there was around 4-5 people in line (and I think they were in groups) 😬 no wonder she’s not doing one this time

Reactions: 6
Pig in lipstick or in Brogan case
Pig in eyeshadow

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.