Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of whether the trip if gifted or not she should’ve turned it down and focused their energy and time on the house! Her priorities are all over the shop and I’d begrudge paying a mortgage on a house I’m not living in 3 months after they bought it!

it’s almost like they’ve bought this house and now have no idea what to do with it, they completely underestimated how much work they’ve caused themselves when they should’ve moved in, for themselves settled and then started working on each room at a time. It just needed modernising it wasn’t a derelict building but you’d think it was the way they went on!!

She claims she is a travel blogger..yet only does Disney, Med Sailors' and Skiing to France.
I'm more travelled than that. Wheres my #Ad
And yes! This! Why is she being invited to 3 day long travel conferences when she never travels and when she does all she does is lounge in bed eating snacks? There’s no adventurous content etc it blows my mind!

Reactions: 10
She claims she is a travel blogger..yet only does Disney, Med Sailors' and Skiing to France.
I'm more travelled than that. Wheres my #Ad
That made me laugh in one of her latest vlogs where she spoke about a youtube channel shes watching of a girl backpacking and then says 'I dont usually watch these kinds of travel vlogs, I usually just watch Disney or Skiing ones'. That's because that is the only travel you're interested in!!
Brogan, watch a channel like The Endless Adventure and then come back and tell me if you're a travel vlogger or not! (The answer is not btw!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And yes! This! Why is she being invited to 3 day long travel conferences when she never travels and when she does all she does is lounge in bed eating snacks? There’s no adventurous content etc it blows my mind!
I don’t think she’s been invited to WTM as I follow a lot of small travel bloggers on twitter and a lot seem to be there too. It sounds like any influencer can get a media pass for free. It’s basically a way to “network” with a load of brands and travel boards to blag more free trips. No doubt she will have latched onto another brand before the end of a conference.

Reactions: 6
I know everyone is different and all that, but I think it's a bit selfish that they go away for Christmas every year. Benji's family haven't seen him on Christmas day for the past few years. I bet they thought they would get the day with him this year before this #ad came along.

Also, why couldn't brogan pay for her mum and John to go with them? If it's her family's tradition to go away skiing for Christmas, seems a bit mean that they aren't invited.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Another free trip! Beggy Mooney makes me sick! What has this average girl done to deserve all these handouts?!

Reactions: 4
I know everyone is different and all that, but I think it's a bit selfish that they go away for Christmas every year. Benji's family haven't seen him on Christmas day for the past few years. I bet they thought they would get the day with him this year before this #ad came along.

Also, why couldn't brogan pay for her mum and John to go with them? If it's her family's tradition to go away skiing for Christmas, seems a bit mean that they aren't invited.
Or even still split the cost between the 4 of them if Brogan and Benji’s places are gifted? So no Christmas in the new house and no Christmas with any family. She’s definitely just in it for the freebies! I’ve lost all respect for this girl.

Reactions: 18
Does she not realise nobody is going to be interested in watching the same ski vlog for the 10th time.

Food ski food ski food ski, "I taught benj how to ski because I'm so brilliant, food, Dino dump, bed, repeat

What would be more interesting for her regular viewers is if she did snowboarding instead for the week. The pair of them could together learn how to snowboard and document their progress throughout the week. Aaaaand doing something like that would potentially bring higher viewing figures and maybe new subs.

Imagine the title... France Ski vlog 2019 with Benji my lover #ad

Orrrrrr

LEARNING TO SNOWBOARD IN JUST ONE WEEK #ad

You're welcome Bogey 😊

Reactions: 17
What the actual duck!!! Only thing that describes her motives is selfish!!!!

Reactions: 2
I have no words. That fat lazy lump doesn't deserve another trip. However it will be same tit different mountain cos her vlogs are as stale as can be!!!!! Maybe we should all unsub and only hate watch her car crash life from hooktube or whatever it's called

‘Benji is bringing pie for dinner’ jessuuuus pie for me is a once a year treat hahah if I ate it regularly I’d be as big as a house!! I really feel like they should start doing Hello Fresh again - at least that way they’re getting a few veggies in!!

Reactions: 1
Your bleeping kidding me, I thought Julie was paying for this but it’s an ad!!! What do companies see in her crappy content????? Arafhhhhh

Reactions: 3
I have no words. That fat lazy lump doesn't deserve another trip. However it will be same tit different mountain cos her vlogs are as stale as can be!!!!! Maybe we should all unsub and only hate watch her car crash life from hooktube or whatever it's called
Hope more and more people like us wise up to these free loading "InfLUenCErs" and realise what a load of tosh it! Freebies for doing duck all. Tattle is great, it uncovers all their bullshit!

Reactions: 8
The house RE DECORATING is really annoying me! I couldn't afford to pay the mortgage on my property and not live in it for 3 months! Why couldn't they have done a room at a time? It Was perfectly liveable! They have no fuckin clue!

Reactions: 6
I’d be annoyed if I was Brogan or Benji’s parents spending my spare time helping them redecorate their house, to then find out they’re going on another boring ski holiday.

Fair enough if some company is stupid to pay for her trip, but why wouldn’t she ask to go Feb/March time instead? She keeps saying how ‘overwhelmed’ she is, why add to that feeling

Does she have a P.O Box to send it her?
I thought she did have one? I recently watched a couple of old vlogs where she opened letters/gifts from fans and said that she wrote back to them... this was in 2017 though so not sure if she got rid of it

Reactions: 1
I thought she did have one? I recently watched a couple of old vlogs where she opened letters/gifts from fans and said that she wrote back to them... this was in 2017 though so not sure if she got rid of it
She did her management dropped her 🤦‍♀️

I bet she hasnt kept a single thing she was gifted

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.