Brogan Tate #14 More Mooney Than Sense!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it annoyed me when she was like ‘they’ve not got the ones we want let’s go to the other store’ and he said multiple times ‘shall we just look again here to make sure there’s nothing else you like more’ And she’s like ‘wellll shall we just go to the other store?’

then next clip it’s them walking into the other store hahaha
Yes. This.

Reactions: 4
it annoyed me when she was like ‘they’ve not got the ones we want let’s go to the other store’ and he said multiple times ‘shall we just look again here to make sure there’s nothing else you like more’ And she’s like ‘wellll shall we just go to the other store?’

then next clip it’s them walking into the

then next clip it’s them walking into the other store hahaha
I was actually shocked that she left this clip in as it just makes her look rude and if I was her I would have edited it out just to save face (not that I would have reacted how she did).

Reactions: 5
The #gifted ski trip may be the last straw for me, I don't know if I can even hate watch her anymore. Does she ever pay her own way in life??

I think it's disgusting that they weren't going skiing when they had to pay, now it's #gifted they can't wait 🙄
I agree with this!

Yes. This.
😅😂

She's got an attitude problem. Silly girl.
I HATE how she kept dismissing Benji in her latest vlog. He would suggest paint or tiles and she just said hmmm we will see. And once said let's see what my mum thinks.
We can all see who wears the trousers.
I would be fuming if my partner didn’t listen to my opinion on a colour in MY house but wanted her mother’s opinion instead!

‘Benji is bringing pie for dinner’ jessuuuus pie for me is a once a year treat hahah if I ate it regularly I’d be as big as a house!! I really feel like they should start doing Hello Fresh again - at least that way they’re getting a few veggies in!!
she put “Benj is bring pie for dinner” ffs so professional Bogey 😂

She's making it out like it was her decision to not hold a meet and greet at tit-Sea ! Mmmmm are you sure Bogey? Sounds like the organisers demoted you! You didn't worry last time about the length of your line, you said you were busy for hours meeting everyone!

IMG_20191107_073629.jpg

Reactions: 1
I know someone who works at SITC, and you don't get option weather to do a meet and greet, you just get selected if they think you will have enough popularity, soz brogan hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’d love to know why she is going the whole hog getting security cameras fitted outside. She’s going on like she lives on a big gated private plot. You’ve a 3 bed detached Brogan. I don’t think you’ll have fan girls outside day and night!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm watching homes under the hammer and this bloke has bought a house and is completely RENOVATING it in 3 weeks. He's adding in an extra room, and completely changing the layout. She needs to watch this to see that what she is doing is RE DECORATING!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.