Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What.is.starbs!!! Also as someone who has IBS, I would never risk eating a meal before doing a 2/3 hour journey home

Reactions: 2
How the duck are her Birkenstock’s so dirty if she has only had them a week. The dirty witch and complaining about gifted tit. She is obviously reading tattle. Probably during her “admin”

How the duck are her Birkenstock’s so dirty if she has only had them a week. The dirty witch and complaining about gifted tit. She is obviously reading tattle. Probably during her “admin”
I thought she was pretending to be all environmentalist then she said it’s takes up so much space in the recycling bin 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I never thought I'd be defending Brogie's feet 😂😂😂😂 but that's what happens to Birkenstocks straight away... it's not dirt, it's the sole forming to the shape of your feet using natural oils released 🤓 It happens on day1

Reactions: 6
She’s so selfish

I’ve just drove 3000km from Norway to Sweden and back again. Why is she sleeping in her car after 2 bloody hours!
Absolutely! It was such a long hard day for her, having to actually get up have a wash and look presentable AND having to drive alllll that way 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I will Probably get flamed for this but I think she had a point about the staceyxprimark thing, if you’re throwing an event to showcase your clothes than have your clothes on show. They prob invited lots of vloggers/influencers to get the word out but if they have nothing to show their audience then its a bit redundant 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I will Probably get flamed for this but I think she had a point about the staceyxprimark thing, if you’re throwing an event to showcase your clothes than have your clothes on show. They prob invited lots of vloggers/influencers to get the word out but if they have nothing to show their audience then its a bit redundant 🤷‍♀️
I think it’s the way she went about criticising it. Sat there giggling and acting like a maniac. To me she sounded really bitter and it came across as if she was better than it because it was chavvy!

Reactions: 10
I'm the first to criticise Brogan, but in her defence I actually find it refreshing for "influencers" to be honest when it comes to their gifts and experiences. Usually they're sycophantic and brown nosing in order to remain on PR lists, but as a viewer I respect YouTubers a little more when they have an honest opinion. For this reason I used to quite like Lily Melrose (not sure what happened to her) but she was always quite honest/open if she didn't like a product she was gifted. For me personally I'm more likely to trust their recommendations. So being miffed about the lack of clothes at the launch I won't be bashing Brogan for.

Reactions: 6
Just caught up with the vlog and a few pages of tattle!

completely agree, nota problem saying there were no clothes to show — but sitting their giggling like a child? I thought the Butt/Boob plant holders were super cute and quirky, I want some! But she sounded so ungrateful. Urgh.

Reactions: 5
Just caught up with the vlog and a few pages of tattle!

completely agree, nota problem saying there were no clothes to show — but sitting their giggling like a child? I thought the Butt/Boob plant holders were super cute and quirky, I want some! But she sounded so ungrateful. Urgh.
I haven’t watched the vlog but are the boob planters part of Stacey’s range?

What is annoying me about brogan is the fact she can’t “squeeze in” a workout. On days where I have work I go to my gym to do a HIIT class or something along those lines, just to make sure I get some kind of work out in and it literally says 30/45minutes out of my day, can she honestly say she doesn’t have that time?

Reactions: 11
I can't deal with all the humble bragging about 'events in London'. Girl you don't go to those once a week. Sit down. It's what you're best at.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is annoying me about brogan is the fact she can’t “squeeze in” a workout. On days where I have work I go to my gym to do a HIIT class or something along those lines, just to make sure I get some kind of work out in and it literally says 30/45minutes out of my day, can she honestly say she doesn’t have that time?
She also said she was going to do the workout at home and was already dressed for it, so to not find time for that is just lazy.

Reactions: 5
"I've never grown really really quickly".

....oh Brogan, yes you have....😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.