Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any brands are reading this, if you need someone to breathe heavily whilst using a vacuum I could fake it 😂 *

I got a half priced product tester vacuum so I don't actually need it but lol jk

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Found this article really interesting, I think it really highlights how Brogie must feel about escaping her 'normal' life. “When you go to Disney World, you forget that the world has become so dark outside..."

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My best friend is friends with the girl who wrote this. Really nicely researched. I agree! It is an escape. But an escape from a depressing world.

For Brogie it's an escape from an empty life she tries to fill with rampant consumerism & endless holidays..

Reactions: 3
Agreed and a £950 robot vacuum is on brand for her. I just watched her shopping blog from outlets, that chick spends so much money it’s crazy! Brogan would never purchase anything and quality items are not in brand for her, she will get a crappy freebie or buy whatever is on sale at homesense.

off topic but
frow spends money.... just not her own!!
Everything she buys is from gifted vouchers.
The only difference is she’s a Lux blogger who’s thinner 😬 just as lazy, even her press trips where she’s waited on hand and foot are “so tiring”
Her wedding was a full on sponsorship/ad.
All influencers are the same, Frow just looks the part 😐

Found this article really interesting, I think it really highlights how Brogie must feel about escaping her 'normal' life. “When you go to Disney World, you forget that the world has become so dark outside..."
I completely agree with the escapism. It’s not healthy in the long term though. We’ve already seen this with Brogie as she’s lost without a trip planned.

Reactions: 2
No meet & greet this time for our B. How will her 'fans' cope? That being said, I'm sure it will be easy enough to sniff her out in the NEC

IMG_20191014_124156.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s going to have her nose put out of joint regarding the new house, I don’t think Benji is going to roll over and let her make the decisions.

I think she’s going to have her nose put out of joint regarding the new house, I don’t think Benji is going to roll over and let her make the decisions.
Completely agree, I think she’s gritted her teeth and played the dutiful g/f as she needed benji to obtain the mortgage to get a decent house. I think now they have the house she’s going to turn into a compete control freak and throwing tantrums left right and centre until she gets what she wants. She comes across as very materlistic which again I’m assuming she didn’t have much money growing up so she’s compensating now or she was a spoilt brat or who got everything she wanted. I hope benji doesn’t cave. To me she is unhappy and she will fill her life with tit she doesn’t need that might make he feel better for a couple minutes.

Reactions: 6
Less than 30 seconds in and she has said she’s been sooooo busy! And less than 45 second till she said she’s been feeling overwhelmed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she know she can show stuff without her face in the whole frame?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I find it so annoying when she goes on about being "overwhelmed", she doesn't seem to do much most days apart from edit for a little bit and then does some homey stuff, that's what adults do every day without complaining. I'm pleased to see that she managed to fit in a Hiit workout though, and she looked really pretty on the second day with her hair straight! (nothing against curly hair though)

View attachment 48708

Her office actually looks like a kids bedroom.
Imagine what her new house is going to look like if this is how she decorates her office

Reactions: 7
When she posts pictures of 'tidied' rooms I'm like....but there's still So. Much. Stuff.

I couldn't live like that.

I bet she'll do something really original like subway tiles in the new house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she posts pictures of 'tidied' rooms I'm like....but there's still So. Much. Stuff.

I couldn't live like that.

I bet she'll do something really original like subway tiles in the new house 😂
Too much tat! This much stuff in my house would drive me insane! X

I’m sorry but who the duck calls Starbucks ‘starbs’ 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.