Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s good to see her up dressed looking presentable before 12, clearly if she’s getting a freebie she is motivated. How will she cope in the real world when the work dries up. I work have a baby a house to manage and I can still manage to take an exercise class and browse tattle without feeling “ overwhelmed”

Reactions: 7
What is annoying me about brogan is the fact she can’t “squeeze in” a workout. On days where I have work I go to my gym to do a HIIT class or something along those lines, just to make sure I get some kind of work out in and it literally says 30/45minutes out of my day, can she honestly say she doesn’t have that time?
remember back when she got dumped by tinder Paul and got free gym membership.
People in her comments used to say they didn’t have time to exercise with work/kids/family/friends and she was a condescending twit telling them If they wanted to they could find the time.

oh how the (Burger King) tables have turned.

I don’t like to comment on her weight at all but taking naps in the car, saying she’s productive because she had a bath and deleted a few groupon emails....
getting excited because the service station has a Nando’s, McDonald’s, Starbucks, kfc.
“I love a bit of Yo”

she’s an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
What is annoying me about brogan is the fact she can’t “squeeze in” a workout. On days where I have work I go to my gym to do a HIIT class or something along those lines, just to make sure I get some kind of work out in and it literally says 30/45minutes out of my day, can she honestly say she doesn’t have that time?
But she's got the time to go back to sleep for 2 hours because she was tired and 7 was too early 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
How does she honestly think people that work full time cope? My boyfriend and I work full time but didn't leave our washing from Florida for like a month after 😂

I haven’t watched the vlog but are the boob planters part of Stacey’s range?
They are not. A bunch of people asked on her Instagram post that showed photos of them, someone said they are from @houseofconcretepots (Instagram page that links their Etsy account for anyone who is interested)

Reactions: 1
I think I’m currently on day 3 of the weekly vlog and she’s eaten out/got a takeaway every single day? She could’ve packed a lunch to take over to the new house with her which would’ve a) been healthier and b) meant she didn’t have to take time away from getting wallpaper stripping etc done to go out and look for a ready made sandwich... as I’ve been typing we’re on to day 4 and yo sushi so that’s 4 in 4 days.

I hate that she thinks replying to comments and emails is work. And I hate that the weekly vlogs are her sitting and telling us what she’s done rather than actually showing us. More house “renovation” time lapses would be much more interesting than just her telling us about it.

Reactions: 9
hate that she thinks replying to comments and emails is work.
you know what drove me to this thread again, (because I’m usually a silent reader) 🤣

I’ve had such a productive morning... I’ve had a bath “
Are you SERIOUSLY TAKING THE PISS.
She probably printed out a few “2 for 1” pizza express vouchers or a cheeky little “free dough balls” offer for her mid morning snack and then HAD A BATH.

I came here to vent 🤣
If there isn’t a McDonald’s drive through window at the front of her house in the next 6 months il be shocked.
I saw more genuine excitement at the junky service station that I saw at any point during that Med Sailors trip

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even 'made up' she looks like a dirty potato.

What a horrible ungrateful child on the train!! There wasn't any clothes. Why give us these pots if you can't buy them. Like seriously give the goodie bag back you horror!!! And so funny how she says just had a lovely chat with Louise. Oops no footage. Just chatted with Stacey. Oops no footage!!!! Sad little nobody brogan

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
she keeps moaning about not having any footage to film she went to a Primark event and was ungratful she only showed us the ass plant to mock it what about whoever made it she really is up herself

The way her and her mum were getting on on the train was disguisting (brogan especially) getting on like two childish spoilt brats.

Reactions: 10
Why did she BUY a t shirt from Asda to wear DECORATING (not renovating). What a waste. Surely Bango has some old tops she could of worn, not to mention the ENDLESS t shirts she has. We all have t shirts that are past their best.. it’s normal.. wear those you wasteful person!

Reactions: 19
The way her and her mum were getting on on the train was disguisting (brogan especially) getting on like two childish spoilt brats.
You really do see two different brogans i prefered the brogan and dad to the brogan and mum

Reactions: 6
God she really is quite the sket.

Sorry for the DP - I'm only now catching up on the weekly slog, she says in reference to the house 'god it's such a huge job' after stripping some wallpaper.

Are you bleeping kidding me mate? A huge job? A HUGE JOB? This isn't Grand Designs chicken, please stay in your lane. It's a bit of unnecessary decorating that DID NOT NEED TO BE DONE BEFORE YOU MOVED IN.

Stop making mountains out of molehills.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What on earth has she got in her hair tonight?!?

also what’s the view on swearing on tattle? Is it allowed? I restrained myself 😂

Reactions: 2
What on earth has she got in her hair tonight?!?

also what’s the view on swearing on tattle? Is it allowed? I restrained myself 😂
I'm not sure what the view on swearing on Tattle is.... but I am sure that Brogan is a lazy bleeping crappy witch

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I found it really childish how they were laughing at the boob pot saying they were ‘pointy’ etc. I might be wrong, but I expect that the pots are meant to show that all boobs are different - and there they were poking fun at how they looked. For someone who’s now trying to say she’s about ‘body positivity’ she’s got a funny way of showing it. 🤔

Reactions: 24
Honestly it must take such effort to reply to an email offering you free tit and press send. I would respect these people so much more if they were actually honest and admitted the ease of it all rather than constantly trying to convince everyone they’re so busy doing ADMIN. checking your emails multiple times a day does not equate to a full time job. Tbh the way these influencers bang on about it being a full time job I would expect 5 videos a week one a day. Then I would maybe see some sort of effort.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.