Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s busy 🥰 will be back when she gets chance 🙌
Good- it’s sad when people seem to leave the thread! There was another active member - username ‘Disney’ I think? Wondered where she had gone also! X

Reactions: 4
She went and bought new clothes for painting like.. she actually spent money to buy clothes that were meant to get ruined??

Are you bleeping kidding me??

I’m done
More money than sense....

Reactions: 2
Good- it’s sad when people seem to leave the thread! There was another active member - username ‘Disney’ I think? Wondered where she had gone also! X
Didn’t she have a baby? Hope I’m thinking of the right person?

I treated myself to a huge bag of revels after work as a treat i felt like queen b when i saw my revels :LOL:

• Haha
She strikes me as someone who can't have any sweet food in the house without eating it
This is me sadly! I can’t have chocolate digestives in my house because god help my bum and thighs :ROFLMAO: so I do understand if she has the same problem! I just don’t get the things that I like all the time otherwise I can hear them calling me from the cupboard!!!

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker first time poster here! I think it would really benefit Brogan to start having regular personal training sessions and get in more of a routine when it comes to fitness and being healthier, as she seemed in a much better place mentally when she was doing the couch to 5k. When watching her latest medsailors video it shocked me that she avoided any physical exercise (apart from swimming, as she's such a water baby 🙄) and she's so out of breath whenever she talks.

Reactions: 8
Her Instagram post today annoyed me.
They were surrounded by mess, suitcases, laundry for ages and she has not had time to clean it until today? Who is she kidding? She's just so lazy it's unreal.
I don't know if anyone watches Motherland but I was watching it today, and there is a woman who starts 'freelancing' at home after quitting her job. She ends up sleeping in every day, says she has to do so many things on her to do list like buy a carbon monoxide detector, then says she might go on a city break for a few days 😆 reminded me so much of Brogie working hard at home 😂

Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20191013_211649_com.instagram.android.jpg
I don't see why she gets sent makeup so much when she hardly ever wears it, apart from the horrible eyebrows and down turned eyeliner she occasionally does

• Angry
Reactions: 11
This is me sadly! I can’t have chocolate digestives in my house because god help my bum and thighs :ROFLMAO: so I do understand if she has the same problem! I just don’t get the things that I like all the time otherwise I can hear them calling me from the cupboard!!!
But this is the difference between you and Bogie. You don't buy the stuff in the first place. Meanwhile she's buying industrial sized vats of M&Ms. As I said, zero self control. She's like a toddler grabbing at everything and stuffing it in her mouth.

Reactions: 10
Probably. They will gift Bogie a dust pan and brush because as annoying as in the frow is, at least she puts effort into what she does

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Probably. They will gift Bogie a dust pan and brush because as annoying as in the frow is, at least she puts effort into what she does
Agreed and a £950 robot vacuum is on brand for her. I just watched her shopping blog from outlets, that chick spends so much money it’s crazy! Brogan would never purchase anything and quality items are not in brand for her, she will get a crappy freebie or buy whatever is on sale at homesense.

Reactions: 1
They've 'gifted' (god I hate that term !) her a very expensive vacuum before so I wouldn't be surprised if they did 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.