Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Brogan would say she hasn’t bought new clothes in a while, then openly talk about buying new clothes to decorate in & post an insta story showing off her new pjs 🙄

DDA65D0E-3F36-4880-B1E0-8E34847A6D63.png

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20191015-225321_YouTube.jpg

I can't deal with the faces she's pulling in this vlog. "Another bag of M&Ms? Don't mind if I do!"

Reactions: 6
How come this weird Beth girl is at every event?? Is she a blogger?? Her face pisses me right off

Reactions: 6
How come this weird Beth girl is at every event?? Is she a blogger?? Her face pisses me right off
Beth was just an Instagrammar and always said she wouldn’t do YouTube as she just wanted to stick to instagram... and surprise surprise this week she started a YouTube channel. All of them think they are hot tit and they’re really not, they are just tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks super manic in her stories from last night 😯
I personally think it’s because she gets barely any human interaction on a day to day basis or she is now on medication for depression and then this is how she reacts, I also think she aspires to be like brummy mummy so que more maniac faces

Reactions: 2
I don't know who brummy mummy is so just looked. Why would you aspire to that?? Oh dear oh dear.

That said, it is nice to actually see her out with people that she classes as friends....

Reactions: 1
Wow bet Disney are chuffed to invite them to an event that Brogan just uses as a jolly to see her mates and get drunk, then just puts ‘P.S go see Maleficent it’s out this Friday’ in the corner of her IG story 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone on emma (brummymummyof2) tattle Found an interview from emma where she stated she begged Merlin for 18 months for family passes and she states how she constantly sends brands her work and constantly sends them emails asking them to work with her! Imagine harassing a brand for 18 MONTHS for a freebie instead of buying them yourself
  • “In Brummy Mummy of 2’s own words she has ‘no shame’ when it comes to contacting brands. Emma regularly contacts different companies asking to blog about anything from make up to even holidays”
  • “NEVER GIVE UP – Emma emailed Merlin for 18 months asking for a Merlin pass for her and her family. She never heard back from them in those 18 months of contacting them regularly, but she continued to send them links to her blogs about her trips to Alton Towers, Cbeebies land etc.”

Brogan is 100% guilty of this too and this is what she refers to as admin. Literally begging brands and harassing brands to work with them. Absolutely shameful brogan might even be worse than emma

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I personally think it’s because she gets barely any human interaction on a day to day basis or she is now on medication for depression and then this is how she reacts, I also think she aspires to be like brummy mummy so que more maniac faces
Let’s go with the first assumption, there’s no need to brand her with being on anti depressants because we don’t know that and it’s insulting to those of us who are on them. Brogan is work shy, lazy and eats too much, there are the causes to her problems.

Reactions: 14
CopperGarden was at the event and not a single photo together - even a “long time no see” mandatory reunion post etc. She falls out with EVERYONE.

Reactions: 5
CopperGarden was at the event and not a single photo together - even a “long time no see” mandatory reunion post etc. She falls out with EVERYONE.
At first i thought she was a snob but she grew on me took a while but prefer her over brogan

'Visually beautifully'

Does Brogan ever read Insta posts back to herself before she hits done?

I've heard Maleficent 2 is garbage so that's some poorly proofed BS right there.

'Visually beautifully'

Does Brogan ever read Insta posts back to herself before she hits done?

I've heard Maleficent 2 is garbage so that's some poorly proofed BS right there.
Ahh I do think the plot looks thin but it does look beautiful and Angelina plays a brilliant Maleficent. I’ll be seeing it but I see more or less every Disney film anyway 😂

Someone on emma (brummymummyof2) tattle Found an interview from emma where she stated she begged Merlin for 18 months for family passes and she states how she constantly sends brands her work and constantly sends them emails asking them to work with her! Imagine harassing a brand for 18 MONTHS for a freebie instead of buying them yourself
  • “In Brummy Mummy of 2’s own words she has ‘no shame’ when it comes to contacting brands. Emma regularly contacts different companies asking to blog about anything from make up to even holidays”
  • “NEVER GIVE UP – Emma emailed Merlin for 18 months asking for a Merlin pass for her and her family. She never heard back from them in those 18 months of contacting them regularly, but she continued to send them links to her blogs about her trips to Alton Towers, Cbeebies land etc.”

Brogan is 100% guilty of this too and this is what she refers to as admin. Literally begging brands and harassing brands to work with them. Absolutely shameful brogan might even be worse than emma

C**TS the lot of 'em!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only Brogan would say she hasn’t bought new clothes in a while, then openly talk about buying new clothes to decorate in & post an insta story showing off her new pjs 🙄

View attachment 49035
This pic of her in her ‘new’ pjs - I think she does this awkward pose and the top tucked in to try hide some of her fat.

I think this pic here makes her look huge (either that or the lady in green is super tiny)
86108695-607D-426F-B963-47D4E334834A.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.