Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do companies keep wanting to work with her? She was invited to the launch of Stacey Solomon’s collection & then talked down about how the clothes weren’t displayed for her to show in the vlog. And then the PR package she got from Pixi, she immediately complained how ‘bulky’ the packaging was and how it should be condensed down with press releases on recycled paper & how bulky it will be in her recycling bin. It just seems so ungrateful, she focused so much more energy on complaining about the packaging than being thankful or even looking at the products.

And then at the very end of the vlog, she was saying how busy she is (the usual) and how she’s going to be on a panel on Thursday and she doesn’t even know the name of it! She just comes off so lazy and so ungrateful.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate this gifted you tube culture. People getting rewarded for doing diddly-squit other than having a pretty little perfect Instagram 🤮
Non deserving lazy useless people.
Hope one day this while change but knowing this backwards life I doubt it!
I'm proud of myself that I work hard for the things I have and earn them. I juggle two jobs one being a meaningful job looking after the elderly.
Sorry for the mini rant just sick through my teeth with the fake fake fake people! 😠

Reactions: 19
I’m also annoyed about her comment about booking new brands & that some require her filming in the new house. She had only gotten her keys a little over a week before filming that, and she already has ads planned out with companies, that I assume are giving her free things for their home, why else would they require the ad to be filmed at the new house?

Reactions: 4
Completely agree, I think she’s gritted her teeth and played the dutiful g/f as she needed benji to obtain the mortgage to get a decent house. I think now they have the house she’s going to turn into a compete control freak and throwing tantrums left right and centre until she gets what she wants. She comes across as very materlistic which again I’m assuming she didn’t have much money growing up so she’s compensating now or she was a spoilt brat or who got everything she wanted. I hope benji doesn’t cave. To me she is unhappy and she will fill her life with tit she doesn’t need that might make he feel better for a couple minutes.
I agree completely! I do think she was probably a spoilt brat as a child or she was spoilt by one parent at least. Have you ever seen the YouTube video she put on of her as a child with clips from her disney visits and birthdays? Her mum literally idolised her! 😂

Reactions: 2
How do companies keep wanting to work with her? She was invited to the launch of Stacey Solomon’s collection & then talked down about how the clothes weren’t displayed for her to show in the vlog. And then the PR package she got from Pixi, she immediately complained how ‘bulky’ the packaging was and how it should be condensed down with press releases on recycled paper & how bulky it will be in her recycling bin. It just seems so ungrateful, she focused so much more energy on complaining about the packaging than being thankful or even looking at the products.

And then at the very end of the vlog, she was saying how busy she is (the usual) and how she’s going to be on a panel on Thursday and she doesn’t even know the name of it! She just comes off so lazy and so ungrateful.
Exactly !!! She is ungrateful she said in one of her blogs she picks and chooses what brands she wants to work with
I agree completely! I do think she was probably a spoilt brat as a child or she was spoilt by one parent at least. Have you ever seen the YouTube video she put on of her as a child with clips from her disney visits and birthdays? Her mum literally idolised her! 😂
Oh I haven’t seen I need to have a look She’s definitely screams to me that she likes to get her own way I blame the parents 😂 her mum was maybe one of those mums that when brogan would tell her other kids had been mean to her her mum would be like “ oh brogan they are just jealous of you “ now as an adult she still believes it and generally believes she’s better than others

Reactions: 12
Exactly !!! She is ungrateful she said in one of her blogs she picks and chooses what brands she wants to work with

Oh I haven’t seen I need to have a look She’s definitely screams to me that she likes to get her own way I blame the parents 😂 her mum was maybe one of those mums that when brogan would tell her other kids had been mean to her her mum would be like “ oh brogan they are just jealous of you “ now as an adult she still believes it and generally believes she’s better than others
Yeah definitely! I think her mum probably made her feel like she was incredibly special and fed her ego massively! Just been watching another old YouTube vlog where she talks about how her dad was kicking her out and how she went back to her mum and her mum was helping her sort everything, I think her mum really panders her!

Reactions: 3

What an ungrateful cow!!!!!

Yeah definitely! I think her mum probably made her feel like she was incredibly special and fed her ego massively! Just been watching another old YouTube vlog where she talks about how her dad was kicking her out and how she went back to her mum and her mum was helping her sort everything, I think her mum really panders her!
Julie is two faced! She panders to her but got a lawyer involved and kicked brogan out of there shared business and then also kicked her out in the first place and I think probably has encouraged her to cut her dad off, Fraser is now more favoured and brogan is bitter about it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Julie is two faced! She panders to her but got a lawyer involved and kicked brogan out of there shared business and then also kicked her out in the first place and I think probably has encouraged her to cut her dad off, Fraser is now more favoured and brogan is bitter about it
Oh god! Sounds complicated! Didn’t know her mum had done that, maybe she was unimpressed by the giant brat she had raised!

I think I remember watching something once when she was saying how she left her mums because she was arguing all the time with her mum and Fraser. That was probably her edited version!

I don’t think she can live with anyone full time, probably how her and benji work because he is away a lot!

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20191014_202504.jpg
my comment will probably get deleted as she can't seem to accept constructive criticism but she's so bloody ungrateful

Reactions: 9
What a lovely dysfunctional family bring back Jezza. We need graham to sort this tit out

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also felt so sorry for bongo when they were driving home on Saturday when she was saying how tired she was and you could just tell he was ready to pass out!

Reactions: 1
Also felt so sorry for bongo when they were driving home on Saturday when she was saying how tired she was and you could just tell he was ready to pass out!
Maybe Brogan and Bongo could swap jobs for a week and then she can see what being tired is like. Could make some interesting content for once

I think it's sad that she hasn't spoken to her dad in so long. If she can forgive her mum throwing her out (twice I think) and also for cutting her favourite jacket then surely she can make amends with her dad. Maybe in order to stay chummy with her mum she had to block her dad out, but I don't think she'll ever tell the full story.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve watched Brogan for years and can remember being confused as it always changed who she didn’t get on with

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.