Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're right, but it's definitely lost it's meaning over the years and for some people the 'x' at the end of a text is almost like putting a full-stop at the end of a sentence. I wouldn't say it's condescending, I reckon Brogan put the 'x' because the girl in the original tweet to Brogan did. Maybe the three in the last tweet is a bit excessive though idk.
She put 3 kisses because she was trying to back track after being rude to the woman.

Reactions: 1
If I knew I’d sold my house to a vlogger I’d for sure be watching to see what they did with it.

Reactions: 4
#13Bongos headphones won’t tune out the smell of bogies trotters (sponsored by grammarly)

bogies forehead is bigger than her credit card debt

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Brogan Tate #13 Master of mouth breathing and working hard at hardly working

Reactions: 10
This Instagram post with Stacey Solomon, following each other for years? Stacey doesn’t follow our Bogey 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’d literally turn up to the opening of an envelope. The new thread needs to include mouth breather or her lies about cleaning the beaches need mentioning I’m not letting it be forgotten ok 😂

Brogan Tate - Not cleaning the beach but always on the leach 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Brogan looks a solid 10 years older than Stacey, when Stacey is actually 5 years older than her 😂
20191010_221123.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The two most annoying females on earth
Agreed! Not a massive fan of the whole ‘real mum channel mum down to earth gal’ or whatever fuss about Stacey atm... does everyone forget how she smoked when she was pregnant years ago?🙈

Reactions: 5
Brogan Tate around the world in 28 days looking for a large bag of M&Ms and stripping

Reactions: 2
Mummy get a piccie of me and Stacey so I can pretend I’ve got a famous friend... look everyone I’m so popular 🤮😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I've got a drinking game for the shop with me video. Every time she says 'Oh I LOVE that' drink a shot! Also my breathing is bad due to asthma, I wait until I have my breath back before I speak.

Also, what is the crack with the nose scrunch she does ALL the time when talking?
Drinking game...oh my god you would be absolutely hammered!!!! 🤣

She is a real brand snob isn't she. Both that Ralph Lauren jumper and Amercombie jumper were horrible!
This 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.