Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always have to let Benji see before she can buy something? You can’t live your life like that. Bit unrealistic?

Reactions: 5
I've got a drinking game for the shop with me video. Every time she says 'Oh I LOVE that' drink a shot! Also my breathing is bad due to asthma, I wait until I have my breath back before I speak.

Also, what is the crack with the nose scrunch she does ALL the time when talking?

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

Brogan Tate #13 New house, new gram, trying to be a 'girl boss' when I look like a ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm American so we don't put xxx's in messages, so correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this like saying "love" when signing off in a message? If so then this is the most condescending tit I've ever seen lol.
You're right, but it's definitely lost it's meaning over the years and for some people the 'x' at the end of a text is almost like putting a full-stop at the end of a sentence. I wouldn't say it's condescending, I reckon Brogan put the 'x' because the girl in the original tweet to Brogan did. Maybe the three in the last tweet is a bit excessive though idk.

You're right, but it's definitely lost it's meaning over the years and for some people the 'x' at the end of a text is almost like putting a full-stop at the end of a sentence. I wouldn't say it's condescending, I reckon Brogan put the 'x' because the girl in the original tweet to Brogan did. Maybe the three in the last tweet is a bit excessive though idk.
Ah gotcha, thanks! 😊

Reactions: 1
I have zero respect for anyone who has to scream to the world about all the hard work they're doing with a bunch of selfies.
Absolutely. That's why I found the Jamie G documentaries so refreshing. She's constantly saying she can't believe this is her job and she's so grateful for how lucky she is. A massive contrast to Bogie's attitude.

Reactions: 3
I will say Jamie Genevieve is one of the few vloggers I actually still enjoy. She seems sweet and funny, even if she is botoxing herself to death

She is a real brand snob isn't she. Both that Ralph Lauren jumper and Amercombie jumper were horrible!

Reactions: 9
Good on her for getting stuck in yesterday, she would get tit if she didn’t do it so she can’t really win can she? I stripped ours and it’s not a fun job. Hopefully it will give her a bit of motivation.

Girls further onto our discussion from the otherday... Check out Demi Donnelly's thread on here.. she leaked her sponsors for ONE WEEK and was making £5k... thats just from instagram sponsorships. She only has 10k more on insta than Brogie, so maybe she is racking a fortune 😂 😅

• Wow
Girls further onto our discussion from the otherday... Check out Demi Donnelly's thread on here.. she leaked her sponsors for ONE WEEK and was making £5k... thats just from instagram sponsorships. She only has 10k more on insta than Brogie, so maybe she is racking a fortune 😂 😅
I quite like Demi for sharing roughly how much she is making as money is always a taboo subject. I think brogans been making a pretty decent living always buying clothes going to the theatre etc, as I said before I think brogans days are numbered as being a vlogger. People are looking at how easy it is to just give up a stable job and jump on the vlogger influencer train. The competition is getting tough. Brogan really needs to ramp up and overhaul her content she’s not helping herself by the way she responds to her followers everyone seems to enjoy the old vlogs. I think this time next year she will have to go and get at least a part time job she now responsible for paying a mortgage

I quite like Demi for sharing roughly how much she is making as money is always a taboo subject. I think brogans been making a pretty decent living always buying clothes going to the theatre etc, as I said before I think brogans days are numbered as being a vlogger. People are looking at how easy it is to just give up a stable job and jump on the vlogger influencer train. The competition is getting tough. Brogan really needs to ramp up and overhaul her content she’s not helping herself by the way she responds to her followers everyone seems to enjoy the old vlogs. I think this time next year she will have to go and get at least a part time job she now responsible for paying a mortgage
She could also do it for her mental health! There is nothing wrong with working 2 days a week! But the problem is brogan doesn’t like being told what to do or just gets “too overwhelmed”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.