Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve noticed that SITC haven’t posted anywhere on Instagram that she’s attending, I don’t get why she cares / bothers so much if it’s obvious the organisers don’t really care for her?

Reactions: 4
She’s done it then, all that begging about that WITC has paid off, the size of her head must be massive right now. What version of the New look dress will she wear to it, Gold, Silver??? Place your bets now [emoji23][emoji23]
Dear WITC

I have seen the posters and I'm upset at the fact I've not been asked to attend as a featured creator!

Yes I may be overwhelmed with life, but I already booked my train ticket and hotel so you better invite me or reimburse my tickets!

Brogan poTATEo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
who the hell books a train/hotel tickets to something shes not been invited to that is sad no one has been invited yet maybe your not on the list this year she reminds me of they girls at school that just turns up to a party invited or not she thinks shes it.

Reactions: 4
Looking at the SiTc Instagram page she’s not showing as featured on their recent uploads of people attending. To me this speaks volumes I’ve had a look at the people featured and they seem they have a talent there is people who are radio presenters make up artists and an indie singer. Where does bogie fit in ? I’ve said it numerous times there are better vloggers than her the competition to stay relevant and continue to make decent content is fierce. In my opinion bogie went downhill fast she’s unmotivated, has lazy content and has the cheek to block and delete comments if anyone tries to get her feedback or question her. Bogie do us all a favour when you can spare a few moments of your precious time get your cv on indeed and get applying for a job as I can see the work drying up for you soon. I know you may feel overwhelmed but get benji to take out the bins and you can get a quick 5 mins to put the cv on indeed

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.