Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly agree that brogan needs to get a part time job. It would bring her back down to Earth. She always goes on about how “overwhelmed” she is replying to emails or as she calls it “admin” it’s not healthy to spend so much time at her computer.
jade Billington has more subs that brogan and she has a part time job and it was full time only until recently when she Decided to drop down to part time to concentrate onYouTube

Reactions: 7
Stacey follows 2.5k on twitter! They're not friends she's just polite 😅 maniac granny brogs invited by Primark as she has been before not Stacey! Sad little leach that she is.

Reactions: 5
Brogan Tate #13 Queen of the (wallpaper) striptease, paying for the house by modelling her feetsies 😯

Reactions: 10
I can't believe she uses Grammerly. If I was thinking about using it, I definitely wouldn't now! How bad is her writing without it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brogan Tate #13: cant clean the beach if she can’t breathe on a walk, will she redecorate or leave it all to Benji & just talk.

Reactions: 4
Brogan Tate #13 Never very busy although she claims she is, she finds it hard to breath in the 'bosh' job of her vids.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s done it then, all that begging about that WITC has paid off, the size of her head must be massive right now. What version of the New look dress will she wear to it, Gold, Silver??? Place your bets now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this the YouTuber with the burst lip? I used to watch her Disney videos but she is loud and annoying. Not to mention childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brogan Tate #13- Heavy breathing can be heard by a mouse, Finding companies to beg now she's brought a house.

Or something like that! 😂

Reactions: 5
Brogan Tate #13 How to run four instagram accounts and alienate people

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Brogan tate #13 nasal whining and heavy breathing, reading tattle leaves her seething

Reactions: 17
She wants to gloat, (I mean share a post) about WITC so bad but is loving the attention on her last post so she’ll patiently wait until tomorrow to patronise us all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wonder what bullshit she’s gonna spout this time? Cleaning the forests? litter picking? I might buy a bleeping ticket & ask her how the beach clean went. Try & delete that, Bogey 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Man that would be amazing if a tattler went to it. Hell even make a big deal about “showing her up” so that she could pull out ;)

Reactions: 2
Brogan Tate #13 says Benjis name 1000 times a vlog, you’re trapped now Benji your life’s gone down the bog.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.