Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another closed eye selfie!!!!!
AND the video on insta stories is so unflattering :( she must be super confident and not give a tit or she's in denial and thinks she's a size 12. She isn't.

Reactions: 1
AGAIN WITH THE TROTTERS!! 🤬🤢

I’m convinced she’s reading tattle now, she wiggles her pigs trotters purposefully in that insta vid!

DO US A FAVOUR AND BIN THOSE FANNY EATING SHORTS BROGAN! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why advertise you have no signal on the boat? 😂

While I loved that I could switch off some may hate that! Might put them right off.

Reactions: 5
I bet they only got a group shot out of obligation. Others on the # look way more natural and like they are having fun.

Reactions: 2
I'm so annoyed by the fact that she expects us to believe that he wrote both of these comments. Also, if he really was so into her that he feels the need to double comment on her photo when they're right next to each other, he would NOT be saying "don't hold your breath" to someone asking when they're going to be engaged!! He'd be saying some mushy garbage or nothing at all.
Screenshot_20190926-070938__01.jpg

Reactions: 10
That selfie is so awkward!! She looks bloody mental with her crazy possessive eyes!!! Not a good look. And the girl on the right does look really awkward like she really doesn't wanna be there

Reactions: 8
WHY THE HELL DID SHE CHOOSE THEM?! Actually getting concerned for her now...

Also - I ended up watching an old vlog on autoplay when she set up Christmas stuff in the house in November and she looks so different!!
Also - remember she set the Christmas tree up without Banjo? That was mean

Reactions: 4
I can’t with this girl anymore. “WE SPENT THE DAY NAPPING”. Please pick literally anyone else to promote your brands PLEASE. I’ve never known anyone to be lazier then this pig.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.