Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say this but he actually looks far worse!!! He makes me feel sick. Notice it’s his side of the headboard that’s actually rotten, I cringe every time I see it.

Haha brilliant
I think Benji’s just got typical lad behaviours. His side of the bed and headboard in their house does have the usual bodily fluid stains and marks, it doesn’t surprise me.

I hate to say this but he actually looks far worse!!! He makes me feel sick. Notice it’s his side of the headboard that’s actually rotten, I cringe every time I see it.

Haha brilliant

I agree, I think he is absolutely repulsive. He makes me feel nauseous. Unpopular opinion but I think he is way worse than brogan 🙊 I always have done

Reactions: 7
The one time she really could have done with doing her infamous "sizing up," and she doesn't 😬 Brogan hunny that bikini top and bottoms are so ill-fitting, they look terribly uncomfortable around the band of the bra and band of the bottoms ouch

Reactions: 3
I’m gonna note that pose 😂 the way she’s twisted her hips and put her leg behind is definitely slimming

I forget when they went on this trip? I feel like all I’ve seen is a few posed pictures, a couple of plates of food and a buggy trip

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s sucking that belly in and it’s still overhanging on her granny pants! If she did have confidence she wouldn’t be distorting her body and sucking in.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if she looks as big as what some people have said on here though
Disagree. The way she is posing does everything possible to obscure the weight gain. It's from further away, her legs are crossed over, her arms are up. I'm not overweight but even I know the crossing the legs trick and have done it to make myself appear slimmer 🤷‍♀️

And goodness knows what editing has gone on. And 100% Benji did not write that comment. If he loves her unconditionally, why would he need to highlight that she's being 'confident'. He would just say she looks hot (🤢) or something

Reactions: 20
I wouldn’t like my boyfriend to be saying about confidence, implies you’re brave to get your body out. I’m not sure she looks as big as an 18/20 like some people have said though.

Reactions: 14
Brogan needs to stop lying to her audience about being happy and maybe we would be more receptive to her posts. She is doing every trip in the book to appear slimmer, she never has her legs together, she is fighting the flab by sucking in, twisting to a side and having her legs mountains apart. She is also using the smooth tool and she definitely has edited and slimmed down that arm that’s extended.

As a “transparent” blogger she isn’t very transparent and spends so much time lying and sugar coating her life for the benefit of who? Those girlies who are NOT sponsored post better pictures advertising MedSailors. That picture isn’t going to sell to boys or girls.

Reactions: 6
Pretty obvious she controls his insta!! Do you think he is even aware he has one!? 😂 You just have to take a look at the post about the garlic farm on his page to know it’s stinks of Bogie!!

Reactions: 4
"You and your confidence are gorgeous"

If anything, I think the image screams insecurity and desperation for approval

Reactions: 10
I had changed my profile piccie earlier to brogies side boob but she's just gave me a whole new one! 2 in 24hrs!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"good for you for wearing a bikini" 🤣

This Brogie fan must think she's being complimentary, when she might as well have called her a fat fucker outright

IMG_20190925_192059.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I do find it strange how she gets all of the trips now without actually showing anything

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.