Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice title @Highlandcow 👍

I did think I was onto a winner but thems the breaks!

I'm starting my packing for Disneyland today. I've only got a carry on because I dont like to take a load of tat with me like these professional travel vloggers 😂
Aah you should have done a come pack with me.....said noone ever!!! Have a fab time- was there last month- best time ever x

Reactions: 3
Oh ladies, you really cracked me up! @Highlandcow and @blahblahbrogan! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Yeah, so busy with Mr. Right ([emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji173][emoji173]) that the day barely has enough hours to catch up on sleep, let alone to catch up on Brogie Tat! [emoji28][emoji28][emoji23][emoji23]
But my sincere apologies and I promise from now on I'll do my best to make time for my favourite thread of all time on a daily basis, I missed you ladies!! [emoji847][emoji847]Every time I see her holiday piccies with Bongo, I get major mother/son vibes! And that "Don't hold your breath" reply of his was BRUTAL!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
See that benjii fella he would die a slow death if he was my fella writing that....utter gobshite but then she shouldn't have invaded his Insta with her slushy post as that's a no no.....🤣🤣
@Meg1912 I'm catching up on all the Goss on you....this is from someone who met and married her chap in 7 months.....when you know you know and it's been 36 years!!! Have fun xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know what’s worse... if he did comment that on her bikini photo, sitting in the same room as her, or if she wrote it about herself 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It’s a work trip, why would you need to relax? Especially when it’s not like she’s off her feet a lot anyway, like if at home she needed a morning to relax she has the beauty of being able to do so.

Reactions: 4
Don't want to be mean but there not good for each other are they, they need to find a better match id rather have an honest guy who told me home truths and not someone who babies me the guy needs to get a grip and tell brogan some truths and break up

Reactions: 2
@Meg1912 I’m looking forward to your edits of this little beauty [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
[emoji1787][emoji1787]
@Birdy60, thanks so much for your kind words and I'm so happy to hear how great things worked out for you! You're so right, when you know you know! [emoji3059][emoji3059]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.