Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes social awkward with people even around benji yet the min the camera is on her shes fine she never mixes with people on any trips

Reactions: 4
Also know a couple who post stupid soppy posts... however the girl used to be my fiancé’s best friend so I know she’s cheated multiple times and so has her husband.... the friendship ended when she started trying to sleep with my fiancé. To me soppy posts more than like three or four times a year equals relationship problems. Soppy posts are for valentines, birthdays, Christmas, anniversaries and maybe possibly new year. And that’s the absolute maximum surely. Oooh or once you’ve just had a baby, I remember getting a soppy post dedicated to thanking me for having our daughter.

Reactions: 6
It always does smack of someone trying to make up for something doesn't it? The happiest people I know just enjoy their time together and aren't always banging on about how great the other person is and how much they love them.

I occasionally write something nice about him indoors after he's done a tri or been a good boyfriend but mainly we just enjoy doing tit together! And I definitely think that Brogie posts on Bongo's Insta. I have a bunch of guy mates and none of them (despite being in very happy long term relationships) post stuff like that. It's how we often wish they would post BUT guys are wired differently!

Reactions: 14
I’m wondering if he’s just not very intelligent and didn’t mean the “don’t hold your breath” the way it actually means, he doesn’t seem very articulate and it is an offensive thing to say on a public Instagram account...

Also why does she keep commenting on all of his posts? It’s incredibly irritating...

Reactions: 5
Shes social awkward with people even around benji yet the min the camera is on her shes fine she never mixes with people on any trips
She would do so much better going on these trips solo and not having to be plastered to Benji’s side, although we did witness the car crash that was Trek America!

Alfie Deyes gets constant stick for saying he isn’t ready to marry Zoella but Benji is a whole new level of brutal.

Reactions: 3
Alfie Deyes gets constant stick for saying he isn’t ready to marry Zoella but Benji is a whole new level of brutal.
cant stand that idiot im no fan of zoe but she can do better this med sailor trip is wasted on brogan we will just see the same thing

Reactions: 4
Oh ladies, you really cracked me up! @Highlandcow and @blahblahbrogan! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Yeah, so busy with Mr. Right ([emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji173][emoji173]) that the day barely has enough hours to catch up on sleep, let alone to catch up on Brogie Tat! [emoji28][emoji28][emoji23][emoji23]
But my sincere apologies and I promise from now on I'll do my best to make time for my favourite thread of all time on a daily basis, I missed you ladies!! [emoji847][emoji847]Every time I see her holiday piccies with Bongo, I get major mother/son vibes! And that "Don't hold your breath" reply of his was BRUTAL!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Do us girls think bogey knows her content is crap? Surely she can’t think her meatball head with with her eyes closed and a piccie of her trotters is good content. 😅

• Haha
I have a sneaky suspicion Benji has No control over his Insta page. As in I don't even think he knows the log in details Lol.

I reckon Brogie 'manages' it and puts the occasional odd comment / unflattering photo on stories to 'keep it real' and try throw us off the scent.
She deffo pitches to brands that collectively they have x amount of followers. Once they get the house it wouldn't surprise me if they become a 'Vlogger couple.'

I have a sneaky suspicion Benji has No control over his Insta page. As in I don't even think he knows the log in details Lol.

I reckon Brogie 'manages' it and puts the occasional odd comment / unflattering photo on stories to 'keep it real' and try throw us off the scent.
She deffo pitches to brands that collectively they have x amount of followers. Once they get the house it wouldn't surprise me if they become a 'Vlogger couple.'
I think they are both logged into it. My Boyf and I set up a house account when we bought our first home last year (sad I know 😂) and we are both logged in at the same times long side our personal accounts. You just change the account you want to access at the top of the page, takes literally 5 secs so brogue could easily be on Benjos account. You can tell it’s her because of the style of writing and phrases she uses

Reactions: 2
I think they are both logged into it. My Boyf and I set up a house account when we bought our first home last year (sad I know 😂) and we are both logged in at the same times long side our personal accounts. You just change the account you want to access at the top of the page, takes literally 5 secs so brogue could easily be on Benjos account. You can tell it’s her because of the style of writing and phrases she uses

She will have 3 accounts then, hers, benjis and her trolling one oops mean sebbies account.

Guys I was off grid for just over a week. And I had 20 pages and a new post to catch up on!!!! Hello hello hello :) happy to be back. looks like the 4 girls in that Uber happy photo are all great friends! Wonder where brobore was?????
She'll probably claim to have been acting as a good sailing companion and took the photo.
Watch this space for a group photo going up later today/early morning and about how they are such a wonderful group of people

Reactions: 2
Just marking my place here so I can follow along. Also, is the taking a picture with eyes closed a thing?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.