Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why o why has she tucked her jumper in her skirt? Literally a barrel on legs with calf’s like a weightlifter

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve just seen them! They were walking into the buzz ride and I heard her before I saw her but if she had the camera facing her then you might see me in the background if she doesn’t edit it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I’ve just seen them! They were walking into the buzz ride and I heard her before I saw her but if she had the camera facing her then you might see me in the background if she doesn’t edit it!
How wide was she in real life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

and the gif :
THE SINGING 🙈🙈🙈 I want to crawl inside myself and die of embarrassment for HER! How is she so self UNAWARE?!? It’s alarming, not to mention how Bench is filming her and saying NOTHING! There’s no way on Earth he thinks that’s hot, or anywhere near normal. And, if he does well match made in bloody heaven . Wow! Just when you think it can’t get any more cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Benji looking like he’s about to keel over and she’s pissing about having him film her shaking her lard arse 🙃 horrific

Reactions: 23
Who does this remind you of??
Same shape exactly but the potato is much cuter obviously!!
2335F4CF-FB03-49C9-8275-68626EA35793.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I enjoy reading here but I have to admit, I don't know a whole lot about brogan and benji because I only skim through their vlogs occasionally. But I've just read up on her very informative wiki on here.

I didn't realize Bonnie was a rescue and I have to say shame on these two so called dog lovers bleeping off every other month on their crappy holidays. Utterly selfish individuals. Poor Bonnie probably doesn't know whether she's coming or going with the two of them. Selfish wankers.

This is so exciting 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was so quick as she walked right past me and she was bundled up with a hat and coat on so hard to see; will keep an eye out for next two days as she is tho home on Sat too
So it most definitely is COAT weather then... LiarBrogan strikes again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Whyyyyy has she tucked that spirit jersey in to her skirt???? That’s not how you’re supposed to wear them 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.