Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney are cutting 7000 jobs. Not much magic for the people supplying your magic today, eh Brogan?
aslong as there is someone there to make her Rice Krispie treat things, she wouldn’t give a toss.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Brogan plays a part in hiding her true size on Instagram too. She is definitely embarrassed of how big she has got, and tries to hide it. She still squeezes herself into old clothes, and contorts herself into ridiculous angles to look slimmer.
If Brogan was honest about her size, bought clothes that fit her properly then she wouldn't need to pose in these ridiculous ways in pictures, or photoshop herself, or keep putting her hand under her chin to hide her chin.

If she just owned it then there wouldn't be as much focus on it in the first place.

There are plenty of vloggers that I follow who are probably size 16+ but they just pose normally in photos and don't wear clothes that look so tight they are fit to burst. I don't care what size people are, it's about who they are as a person that counts, and we all know what a horrible, vanilla, childish personality Brogan has.

She brings this kind of attention on herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So someone with multiple chins and an arse the size of a small country isn't "fat"? Riiiiiiiight ...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m not Bog Brush’s biggest fan but this whole “she’s a hippo/she’s so fat/she’s large” is absurd. She’s a size 16 which is the UK average. To say she is so large and fat is what causes young girls to be so self conscious and insecure at a young age. Okay she doesn’t wear clothes that flatter her (the skirt and spirit jersey etc) but she is not fat. She never claims to be a size 8.
Anyway….the dancing is not ok. Nor is how she speaks to characters. Or how she rubs being so Disney privileged in peoples faces. But fat? She is not.
Cool story bro…but she ain’t a 16 nor even an 18 she’s a 20/22 if anything and she is most definitely fat and has gotten so fat in such a short time. I am also fat, however I don’t alter photos of me to lie like she does…and I’m doing something about mine.

Reactions: 31
Fellow fattie here - and yep - she’s one too.
Fat isn’t an insult - it’s a fact - she’s built like a brick, and going back a few years shows that her weight has been on a steady incline.

Reactions: 36
I’m a bit fat (size 14/16 … still haven’t shifted baby weight from my first born … almost 4 years ago) . Brogan is a bit far too . It’s not a bad thing and nobody was saying that her being plus size is bad

what is bad is

- her lifestyle (all the excessive eating and drinking will have severe heath connotations if she is not careful - not just weight gain)
- the way she tries to appear smaller and lies about her size . She contorts herself into weird shapes in photos to hide her true size and then tries to lie about being smaller by making excuses when she has to buy bigger clothes like sizing up or her classic favourite back in her slimming world days that she’s using again “it shrunk in the wash”

people need to stop projecting their own insecurities onto this thread and realise we are talking about brogan , not you !! A lot of us here are larger ladies , difference is we don’t tell the whole world and our mother that we aren’t !

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m a bit fat (size 14/16 … still haven’t shifted baby weight from my first born … almost 4 years ago) . Brogan is a bit far too . It’s not a bad thing and nobody was saying that her being plus size is bad

what is bad is

- her lifestyle (all the excessive eating and drinking will have severe heath connotations if she is not careful - not just weight gain)
- the way she tries to appear smaller and lies about her size . She contorts herself into weird shapes in photos to hide her true size and then tries to lie about being smaller by making excuses when she has to buy bigger clothes like sizing up or her classic favourite back in her slimming world days that she’s using again “it shrunk in the wash”

people need to stop projecting their own insecurities onto this thread and realise we are talking about brogan , not you !! A lot of us here are larger ladies , difference is we don’t tell the whole world and our mother that we aren’t !
Yes! (Also I am totally the same as you - size 14 with baby weight from a kid who is now in primary school lol)

for all intensive purposes she is overweight, she doesn’t wear clothes that flatter her, she contorts herself into angles and you can clearly see excess skin and chins. She is without doubt overweight for her height.

People are free to be whatever body shape they are - hell my body shape resembles a bowling pin sometimes however im not in denial and im working on it. However Let’s be real - big is beautiful but also big can signal more probability of health conditions - let’s be real here it does. We wouldn’t say to someone who has yellowing in their eyes oh rock that colour! You would say mmm is your liver ok!!

what her body shape indicates and what her diet is shown like on her media outlets is that she doesn’t have a healthy diet, it’s up to her but the impact of this will be unhealthy conditions and diseases in the long term.

anyway
In the meanwhile…..

Reactions: 19
Hopefully I see Bogie today in the parks so I can report back and if I can get a pic, I will!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Plus it's also terrifying how quickly she's piled on so much weight, what four, five, years ago she literally looked like a different person. Such quick weight gain is never healthy, and brogues seems to be up the Nile with denial that she's not that much thinner person anymore.

Reactions: 21
I’m not Bog Brush’s biggest fan but this whole “she’s a hippo/she’s so fat/she’s large” is absurd. She’s a size 16 which is the UK average. To say she is so large and fat is what causes young girls to be so self conscious and insecure at a young age. Okay she doesn’t wear clothes that flatter her (the skirt and spirit jersey etc) but she is not fat. She never claims to be a size 8.
Anyway….the dancing is not ok. Nor is how she speaks to characters. Or how she rubs being so Disney privileged in peoples faces. But fat? She is not.
It’s the way that she got to her size, not her actual size that people have a problem with. The constant reminders that she has a “top tier” (rip off) gym membership that she never uses, just because she can. The smug photos of her lying on a sunlounger by the pool at said gym reading her book whilst most other people are at work. The endless frivolous spending on clothes to fit her new size and then simply replacing the clothes when they no longer fit her weeks later. The excessive consumption of absolute tit food on a scale that most people couldn’t afford (THREE portions of cheeseburger spring rolls in Disney. Three course meals in most restaurants she goes to despite having eaten out earlier in the day) The permanent bragging and highly inflated opinion of herself. The fact that she has changed so much over such a short period of time due to sheer gluttony and laziness. The damage she is doing to anyone impressionable from watching her toxic behaviours is far worse than learning for here that it’s not a good thing to overeat and never exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s the way that she got to her size, not her actual size that people have a problem with. The constant reminders that she has a “top tier” (rip off) gym membership that she never uses, just because she can. The smug photos of her lying on a sunlounger by the pool at said gym reading her book whilst most other people are at work. The endless frivolous spending on clothes to fit her new size and then simply replacing the clothes when they no longer fit her weeks later. The excessive consumption of absolute tit food on a scale that most people couldn’t afford (THREE portions of cheeseburger spring rolls in Disney. Three course meals in most restaurants she goes to despite having eaten out earlier in the day) The permanent bragging and highly inflated opinion of herself. The fact that she has changed so much over such a short period of time due to sheer gluttony and laziness. The damage she is doing to anyone impressionable from watching her toxic behaviours is far worse than learning for here that it’s not a good thing to overeat and never exercise.
Side note - those cheeseburger spring rolls are disgusting, I had one bite and they were horrible. What bothers is me is they clearly drink way too much- all that weight gain isn’t from snd you can tell by her red puffy face

Reactions: 12
Yes! Too many people take comments about Brogan personally. It ruins the thread. No one cares about what you look like Barbara, we’re talking about Brog. And yes, 16 is fat. And she is even bigger than that. If Bethany is a 20, I’d say she is too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
To act as though Brogan isn’t fat would be ridiculous, she’s not slim/skinny is she?

Also re the BMI stuff, she was given a slimming program for free in 2018 by her nhs doctor because her BMI was classed as obese THEN. Not just overweight. Now I would say she is several stone heavier than in 2018 now. So her bmi is well over 30 now.

(I don’t think she looked obese in 2018, she was probably actually a size 16 then! Now I think she kind of does look obese.)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How much tit I mean stuff can 2 grown ups need for 4 days away. And then she’ll bring back more tit than she went with. Folders, bags, packets, folders, she’s drowning in nonsense!!!

are they going on an arctic expedition ⛄😳?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
8E57546A-2A0B-4BC8-A3F0-A85064A9703D.jpeg

She’s lying as it was absolutely bleeping freezing last night; zero degrees at 10pm when we were walking back to NB, I couldn’t feel my face! If they were standing outside for the fireworks at DLP at 10am, either she has a lot of blubber or she’s lying!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I never said her lifestyle was healthy, but she isn’t excessively large in comparison to some youtube/Instagrammers (kirtsyleanne, whatlauraloves) for example.
I just find the insults quite rude when she’s not THAT big really?
Ok she wears clothes too small, she eats and drinks like a pig and she’s gained a LOT since 4/5 years ago, but she’s hardly Dave Brown.
Dont all have a bloody go for me having an opinion… this is an opinion site, not factual.
I also stated I don’t like Bog Brush myself I just don’t like fat shaming when it can be incredibly damaging and harmful.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never said her lifestyle was healthy, but she isn’t excessively large in comparison to some youtube/Instagrammers (kirtsyleanne, whatlauraloves) for example.
Ok she wears clothes too small, she eats and drinks like a pig and she’s gained a LOT since 4/5 years ago, but she’s hardly Dave Brown.
Dont all have a bloody go for me having an opinion… this is an opinion site, not factual.
I also stated I don’t like Bog Brush myself I just don’t like fat shaming when it can be incredibly damaging and harmful.
Saying she isn't that large compared to Whatlauraloves is a pointless comparison. WLW is genuinely dangerously obese...'body positivity' or not, that is just a medical fact and she is heading for a world of health problems.

Brogan clearly isn't that size (but she is bigger than a 16) but she is definitely obese and any doctor would tell her the same.

• Heart
That’s the beauty of this site

you are welcome to your opinion and I am welcome to disagree !

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.