Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Benj and Brogan are having a competition over who can look the most dogshit in each photo? Ben is winning for me at the moment but it's (flabby) neck and neck

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My college outfit was really tiny shorts and tights 😰😰 absolutely no idea what i was thinking back then, must have looked a right state 😅
We all did it a la Shirley Manson from Garbage and TV shows like My So Called Life!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Warm enough for no coat? Literally everyone is wearing coats in the background
Came here to say the same thing! Someone couldn't handle the fact that everyone was talking about how cold it is there 😂

Are you guys who are there wearing coats?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Benji is taking this “illness” piss too far. If he was that bad he wouldn’t be going to Disney

Reactions: 20
I follow Holly Gabrielle (no judgement please, she’s actually more than being a vegan and Cambridge student these days). She’s gone to DLP with her boyfriend. Not only did she not mention anything (so it popped up on my Instagram feed this morning) she isn’t videoing or photographing everything to put on social media. Plus she looks like she’s having fun for the sake of having fun and enjoying a holiday with her boyfriend. And if she does a vlog, it would actually be interesting - which rides they did, what restaurants do good vegan food (everyone can enjoy vegan food - I’d live off avocado and hummus if I could get away with it, but then I’d miss cheese and sausages), pros and cons. Whereas we know what brogan is like….

Reactions: 11
I said it in the previous thread, but bench looks ASHEN. He’s one rollercoaster ride away from keeling over. Absolutely no way should he be there right now
I don’t care if he keels over. If he, a grown adult, can’t take ownership of his health, then he deserves everything he gets.
It’s odd as I don’t think for one minute Benji is stupid so I think this heart business isn’t as serious as they’re making out else I think he would take it more seriously.
He’s ashen cos he’s overweight, dehydrated and feeling the effects of months of indulgence.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
No no no she's in my hotel in the main building too which is where we are 😭😭😭
Just think of it like you’re on a safari..when you see the hippo in the park don’t forgot to take a piccie!!!

*would be hilarious to see what they are both really like!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
mid twirl, can't contort yourself out of this one Borg
722D5FF6-12A5-475D-8dD3E-B1E61AB6668D_000000.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I have no words… she seriously thinks she’s tit hot. I’m embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.