Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on! She got a loungefly from Benji for Christmas? Thought they didn’t l presents because they prefer ✨ experiences ✨ (read; free trips)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
1 thing that does get to me with brogan is she claims bonnie is the best thing ever etc but she spends so little time with her I have 4 dogs and they are my priority I can’t just up and go without arranging them. It bothers me now she flaunts all these holidays most people are lucky to get on 1 holiday a year, most people only get like 28 annual leave days a year…some people cannot eat or put heating on but here she is freebies galore she is really frustrating and condescending

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m not Bog Brush’s biggest fan but this whole “she’s a hippo/she’s so fat/she’s large” is absurd. She’s a size 16 which is the UK average. To say she is so large and fat is what causes young girls to be so self conscious and insecure at a young age. Okay she doesn’t wear clothes that flatter her (the skirt and spirit jersey etc) but she is not fat. She never claims to be a size 8.
Anyway….the dancing is not ok. Nor is how she speaks to characters. Or how she rubs being so Disney privileged in peoples faces. But fat? She is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m not Bog Brush’s biggest fan but this whole “she’s a hippo/she’s so fat/she’s large” is absurd. She’s a size 16 which is the UK average. To say she is so large and fat is what causes young girls to be so self conscious and insecure at a young age. Okay she doesn’t wear clothes that flatter her (the skirt and spirit jersey etc) but she is not fat. She never claims to be a size 8.
Anyway….the dancing is not ok. Nor is how she speaks to characters. Or how she rubs being so Disney privileged in peoples faces. But fat? She is not.
I'm not into the calling out her size BUT technically she is ....I'm sure if you walked her into the doctors and she got weighed she would be told her BMI was atleast over weight, now I know BMI should be taken with a pinch of salt but its clear her weight would not be down to muscle mass it purely is body fat %.

She also stated 2 weeks ago she was an 18 but regardless of what the average size is if you lived in a country where obesity is an issue and say for instance a size 20 was the average size you would probably look at a person and say they're fat wouldn't you? So a 16 being the UK average doesn't really it isn't considered fat in my opinion!

I try not to comment on the weight thing with her and people in general but I'm pretty sure a doctor would consider her as overweight!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She is bleeping deranged
Oh Brogmonster..........what the duck are you doing!??! Saw the little girl ahead dancing and decided to try and copy.

For me Brogmonster keep doing the rudiculous dancing qnd jumping and bleeping stupid toe angles for photos because i think they are bleeping hilarious.

For you though you sad narcissitc deranged Brogmonster, you shoyld stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not into the calling out her size BUT technically she is ....I'm sure if you walked her into the doctors and she got weighed she would be told her BMI was atleast over weight, now I know BMI should be taken with a pinch of salt but its clear her weight would not be down to muscle mass it purely is body fat %.

She also stated 2 weeks ago she was an 18 but regardless of what the average size is if you lived in a country where obesity is an issue and say for instance a size 20 was the average size you would probably look at a person and say they're fat wouldn't you? So a 16 being the UK average doesn't really it isn't considered fat in my opinion!

I try not to comment on the weight thing with her and people in general but I'm pretty sure a doctor would consider her as overweight!
I'm a size 16 and I'm absolutely fat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have to agree with @Fluffyknickers comments - Brogan would be told by drs she is overweight/high BMI etc. and that weight is clearly caused by physical fat not muscle.

size 16 = uk average (clothes size only) but it does not always mean it’s a healthy or ideal.
I’m now a size 16-18 and I am fat (but also doing something about it - over a year ago I was size 24)

Body insecurities and being self conscious that can lead to, as examples, body dysmorphia / anorexia / obesity are also not unique to ‘young girls’ they can happen at any age, at anytime for any reason, to either male/female/other.
Not approaching the subject with people who are either too thin or too fat can lead to heartbreaking consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Brogan gets called out for it because she lies about her size! She is not a size 16. Plus she wears clothes that are ill fitting/do not flatter her. If she just wore the correct size/was honest about her body. Then nobody would question it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I have to agree with @Fluffyknickers comments - Brogan would be told by drs she is overweight/high BMI etc. and that weight is clearly caused by physical fat not muscle.

size 16 = uk average (clothes size only) but it does not always mean it’s a healthy or ideal.
I’m now a size 16-18 and I am fat (but also doing something about it - over a year ago I was size 24)

Body insecurities and being self conscious that can lead to, as examples, body dysmorphia / anorexia / obesity are also not unique to ‘young girls’ they can happen at any age, at anytime for any reason, to either male/female/other.
Not approaching the subject with people who are either too thin or too fat can lead to heartbreaking consequences.
Agreed. She is overweight through awful diet and laziness. I am also a size 18 and am under no illusion that I am fat. Not only that, she is extremely unhealthy and glorifies her lifestyle as well as trying to lie about her size, which is not healthy psychologically or for her sense of well-being.

I would argue that is more damaging!

Reactions: 28
Brogan plays a part in hiding her true size on Instagram too. She is definitely embarrassed of how big she has got, and tries to hide it. She still squeezes herself into old clothes, and contorts herself into ridiculous angles to look slimmer.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Disney are cutting 7000 jobs. Not much magic for the people supplying your magic today, eh Brogan?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.