Brogan Tate #118 When Benji talked about his open heart, Brogan dropped an eggy fart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the doctor said she was overweight a few years back (she mentioned it in a vlog, not sure if it's removed) then she must certainly be obese now.

No point in comparing her to others sizes ofc she will be smaller than some plus size creators, she is medically obese now that's a fact šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Isnā€™t that why she swapped the pill for the poil she is clinically obese and therefore the pill is a health risk.

Reactions: 19
Still no sign of her today thank god. I'm sure I'll hear her cackle at breakfast tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Isnā€™t that why she swapped the pill for the poil she is clinically obese and therefore the pill is a health risk.
Yes it's likely as they do review your weight, blood pressure etc whilst you're on the pill so chances are the doctor told her she was overweight and to change her contraception method. I don't think she ever admitted that was the reason in her POIL video :LOL:

Reactions: 11
Brogan is all about competitive greed and consumption. What does she actually stand for? What are her values supposed to be? Heā€™s just as arrogant. They don't care about anyone or anything but themselves and we shouldnā€™t forget that they are Tories. Itā€™s all ME, MYSELF and I. Attempting to resolve childhood issues with validation from strangers on social media is a sad way to live, let alone a ā€˜careerā€™ to aspire to. The joke is that this ā€œlifestyleā€ doesnā€™t equate to health or happiness and is completely unsustainable. I actually think they are very alienated and isolated from their peer group, living in a choreographed farce and pretending to love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We're in the taxi, I'll never know who you are but incase I unknowingly walk past you, helloooo
Alert alert theyā€™ve just gone into Disneyland Park; I was coming out as they were going in. Werenā€™t vlogging but she had the big coat she had on yesterday and a white Disney sweatshirt I think. Wish I couldā€™ve got a pic but they were on the other sideā€¦ she was quite rounded shall we say šŸ™‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Alert alert theyā€™ve just gone into Disneyland Park; I was coming out as they were going in. Werenā€™t vlogging but she had the big coat she had on yesterday and a white Disney sweatshirt I think. Wish I couldā€™ve got a pic but they were on the other sideā€¦ she was quite rounded shall we say šŸ™‚
Ahhhh we are in Walt Disney Studios

Reactions: 10
Alert alert theyā€™ve just gone into Disneyland Park; I was coming out as they were going in. Werenā€™t vlogging but she had the big coat she had on yesterday and a white Disney sweatshirt I think. Wish I couldā€™ve got a pic but wasnā€™t quick enough to get my phone out. she was quite rounded shall we say šŸ™‚
Sheā€™s just posted a pic of herself outside WDW studios in a green sweatshirt but thatā€™s def not what she had on an hour ago so she mustā€™ve got changed
---

Ahhhh we are in Walt Disney Studios
Weā€™re going there later on tonight as weā€™ve come back to the hotel in between. Brogs and Bench were just walking into Disneyland when I passed them. Wasnā€™t quick enough to get my phone out!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The idea of changing your outfit and taking off your coat when it's freezing- the criiiiiiiinge

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The idea of changing your outfit and taking off your coat when it's freezing- the criiiiiiiinge
As I've said before I often visit DLP in January and there are always influenzas doing this, pretending it's really warm and lovely when in reality the sun may be shining but it's below zero.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I started the Brogie diet last month (ie, watching her massive decline & realising if I donā€™t sort myself out Iā€™ll end up like her!). Iā€™ve lost 5 pounds so far and donā€™t even have the highest DL gym membership or Ā£100 leggings!

Itā€™ll never happen but she could use Bens recovery period to sort herself out. No alcohol, no Pepsi max, 1 treat a day & cooking healthy meals. She could even vlog it since sheā€™ll have no other content without her puppet. Instead weā€™ll just get a video of her sitting outside B&M moaning about how hard Bens recovery is on her then sheā€™s off to the car wash.
Good for you!

Weā€™d be lucky to get an honest breakdown video of her being real about how hard it is to deal with Ben post surgery. Make a nice change from her fake pretending and trying to be bravešŸ™„.

Reactions: 13

It's this vlog where she gets 12 weeks of Slimming World for free because her BMI is over 30. Over 30 BMI is obese.

Compared to now she looks positively glowing. It's quite shocking. Bench looks about twenty years younger too. It's crazy the difference.

Classic Brogan tears in the car moment too!
This is hilarious. Even back then she was delusional about why she couldnā€™t lose weight. Maybe itā€™s the enormous dollop of mayonnaise she adds to every
single meal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
SherpaBenji carrying around her coat and multiple outfits for the Gram while walking around a theme park in the middle of winter instead of her just having on jeans or leggings and whatever shirt under her coat and rocking the ears or winter hat is just tragic! Dude is allegedly on deathā€™s door but still is her pack mule. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
We've been up since 3 and have a child so we are now back at the hotel having an early night. I can understand earlier in the day maybe taking a coat off, it wasn't freezing but it definitely wasn't warm but after leaving at 6pm it was definitely brisk!!

Reactions: 15

It's this vlog where she gets 12 weeks of Slimming World for free because her BMI is over 30. Over 30 BMI is obese.

Compared to now she looks positively glowing. It's quite shocking. Bench looks about twenty years younger too. It's crazy the difference.

Classic Brogan tears in the car moment too!
I do feel for her in the car but only because Iā€™m kinda there myself in terms of stomach issues and possibly gallbladder issues and just getting pushed around from pillar to post, not losing weight even though Iā€™m barely eating because Iā€™m afraid of flaring up but really itā€™s concerning that she isnā€™t just taking a step back in that moment and recognising that she has access to services to help her. Yes, it is scary, but there is a resolve. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.