Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. Brogan is a sad, pathetic dimwit with zero redeemable qualities. I find all of your hot takes hilarious and spot on.
Because I trust your senses of humor, please help this girl from the states find some good UK comedies to watch. What are your favs? Brogan is hilarious in her own right, but I don’t want to spend another minute looking at her middle aged toddler face!🤣 Thanks tattlers!
I followed some Brogan advice (hopefully that's the first and last time) and 'googled it' because I started a list and knew there was more. Ended up deleting the list as this link has some good ones, but it leaves out The Inbetweeners (very rude comedy about British teenagers)!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was on my explore page and Disney in detail popped up at DLP. I would bet my entire house brogan is seething with jealousy about her gifted trip.

DID has 36.2k followers. When will brogan wake up and realise numbers don’t really mean anything anymore?

I imagine she liked that post from brummy as she’ll look super salty if she doesn’t.

Reactions: 12
Surely Brogan must see this and think oh… maybe I am the problem? If everyone else can get along and remain friends?

… I doubt it though 🫠 she probably just thinks about how Charlotte and Beth are so awful because they didn’t attend to her wants every waking minute.

D9866A32-DE17-4959-A57F-69B11074CF2D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Surely Brogan must see this and think oh… maybe I am the problem? If everyone else can get along and remain friends?

… I doubt it though 🫠 she probably just thinks about how Charlotte and Beth are so awful because they didn’t attend to her wants every waking minute.

View attachment 1937148
That looks like Insta-wanker, Boss Babe hell to me but Brogan would have loved to be part of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That photo sums them all up really. The only thing they have in common is a thirst for views and freebies. Sad way to live. Brogan should fit in and it shows how bad she is that even that bunch don't want anything to do with her.

Reactions: 24
I’m so glad that none of my girls are this vapid and attention seeking. We’re the “check our chins before we post a group photo” types. Lol I post pics of holidays, my dog, and a yummy dish I’ve had at a locally owned restaurant on my IG or FB.along with the odd political rant once in a while. Don’t need to be the centre of the universe at all times.

Reactions: 9
I am not hugest fan of the other 3 but I like Lucy Wood and she seems to have a nice friend group outside of blogging.

She also just seems to be quite a kind person so I do feel like for her to seemingly avoid Brogan, says a lot.

I’d love to have been a fly on the wall when Beth and Charlotte met up the first time after Beth’s fall out with Brogan… bet there was some dirt dished 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am not hugest fan of the other 3 but I like Lucy Wood and she seems to have a nice friend group outside of blogging.

She also just seems to be quite a kind person so I do feel like for her to seemingly avoid Brogan, says a lot.

I’d love to have been a fly on the wall when Beth and Charlotte met up the first time after Beth’s fall out with Brogan… bet there was some dirt dished 👀
I bet they all chat tit to each other about the others. They are not friends. They are only interested in clicks and subs.

Reactions: 22
Wonder if Brummy Mummy will be blocked by Mooney ? 😆 She said on the podcast she expects her friends to be loyal to her, Wouldn't it be funny if Bianca would of rocked up there as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was on my explore page and Disney in detail popped up at DLP. I would bet my entire house brogan is seething with jealousy about her gifted trip.

DID has 36.2k followers. When will brogan wake up and realise numbers don’t really mean anything anymore?

I imagine she liked that post from brummy as she’ll look super salty if she doesn’t.
I reckon some portion of Brogans trip will be gifted

Reactions: 5
What happens if he gets the call for his heart op this next few days before they go away AGAIN? I’d bet my bottom dollar that she make him cancel/delay his op so they could go on the holiday - she’s that much of a selfish cow

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Would just like to inform you all that PewDiePie got 680k views in an HOUR on his latest video. And Brogs is still here chasing that 100k

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s changed her Instagram display picture, I reckon maybe they’ve been Told that somethings likely to crop up before the original date so she’s going all moody and disappears because she said in that video “if I go quite then you know why”

but who bloody knows, the selfish drama queen probably kicked in the vending machine because she wanted more snacks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was reviewing my travel insurance policy that’s included with my work benefits earlier today. It clearly talks about things being null and void if you travel and have something happen that’s related to a condition or illness you’ve been treated for within 90 days of travel and the condition isn’t deemed stable. I’d think that waiting for OHS would be deemed as not stable with most policies. 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 16
Could someone give a summary of what happened between her and beth please 😇
It's in the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@summergirl08 I would highly reccomend watching the trek america vlogs, the link is in the wiki. They are vintage Mooney meltdowns, but sadly one of the few crumbs we have of any drama, since she erased all of her earlier content 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Brogbrush loves a bit of Taylor Swift, as evidenced by her attempts at Shake It Off… she really should sing her new song, it’s almost like it was written for B…

Brogan Tate #118 Its me, hi, I’m the problem, it’s B. At Tattle Life, everybody agrees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Any word from Binky lately? Wonder if that’s another friendship flop.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Loving the fact that Brogan's ex-friend Beth is celebrating with another ex-friend Charlotte at her wedding party where she eloped with her husband, whilst Brogan is sitting at home filming yet another 'pack with me' video :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.