Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories! Miss trunchball as ever. I’d say 95% of the accounts I find and then choose to follow come from reels. So doing a grid post still seems dated to me. She’d be much better to have done a reel that was engaging and shown things like Disney clips 🤷🏼‍♀️
DA59BE26-9C13-47A6-9D53-CDB325DEE4E6.png
8572236D-8CF6-4A84-B5E8-07CC43D46827.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like a different person here.
Also why the name over her face? I mean the letters should be bigger and bolder to hide more! (Not good coming from her new management)
Awe look at the multiple fat dimples she’s got going on!
25229D9F-58E0-4551-86A6-B4758C5505BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks like a different person here.
Also why the name over her face? I mean the letters should be bigger and bolder to hide more! (Not good coming from her new management)
Awe look at the multiple fat dimples she’s got going on!View attachment 1940622
Just reminds me of this from Monsters Inc 🤣
0FE0030B-43FB-4D44-B8AC-19AC8116F1A3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It is stupid to tell the internet when exactly you will be leaving your house..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Another pack with me video. Yawn. How many of these has she done now. Really scraping the barrel to create content.

Reactions: 22
Anyone else want to see a Benji ‘Pack With Me’ vlog?

Baseball Cap ✔
Buzz Lightyear Spirit Jersey ✔
1 x Pair of Shorts ✔
White Tee ✔
2 x Pairs of Y-Fronts ✔
Anti-Brogan Headphones ✔

30 seconds later…..all done ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Anyone else want to see a Benji ‘Pack With Me’ vlog?

Baseball Cap ✔
Buzz Lightyear Spirit Jersey ✔
1 x Pair of Shorts ✔
White Tee ✔
2 x Pairs of Y-Fronts ✔
Anti-Brogan Headphones ✔

30 seconds later…..all done ✅
You forgot the backpack snack bag she makes him drag around the park with them... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Last time we did DLP it was -4 during the day and it was December. It was unbearably cold, to anyone on these threads going, make sure you have lots of clothing to layer along with scarves, hats, gloves etc. we took different pairs of shoes too as all the walking/being on your feet all day in the same shoes actually hurts, so changing our shoes each day really helped. And a hot bath at the end of the day 🥰

Reactions: 8
Brogan Tate is known for her “personal advice”? Has she given ANY advice that hasn’t resulted her being super rude to people on Twitter and then blocking everyone?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
what a shock, her white T-shirt “shrunk a bit in the wash”

brogie babes, if you “shrink” your clothes so often just remind yourself that you are not a balloon…..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.