Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very very interesting she’s now with a new management company - iirc she really slated her last one and went on and on about how she could do it herself and not be held back. She seemed to talk a lot last year about doing it all herself and benji helping. So it seems a bit odd unless in reality she was bullshitting and she’s got management out of desperation because she can see how tit her content is, how lost she is and how she’s starting to fall behind and not get the same offers or opportunities as others.

For the blocked. That new jeans on the beach photo is very surprising, can’t believe she included the super old green top and skirt one 🤣
View attachment 1939590View attachment 1939591View attachment 1939592View attachment 1939593
Still sounds like a tit school holiday re-cap

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very very interesting she’s now with a new management company - iirc she really slated her last one and went on and on about how she could do it herself and not be held back. She seemed to talk a lot last year about doing it all herself and benji helping. So it seems a bit odd unless in reality she was bullshitting and she’s got management out of desperation because she can see how tit her content is, how lost she is and how she’s starting to fall behind and not get the same offers or opportunities as others.

For the blocked. That new jeans on the beach photo is very surprising, can’t believe she included the super old green top and skirt one 🤣
View attachment 1939590View attachment 1939591View attachment 1939592View attachment 1939593
We rehomed our dog, Bonnie. Doesn't that read like she gave her dog away or is it just me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
We rehomed our dog, Bonnie. Doesn't that read like she gave her dog away or is it just me?
I think she means they (brogan and benji) rehomed her to theirs but it doesn’t read right. If someone said we rehomed our dog to you, you’d assume they meant to another owner/home that could care for them better/more suited situation for the dog/pet.

Other stories for the blocked. She certainly seems to be trying to appear friendly and someone nice to follow 😂 the book review!
C2C30AF3-02C0-4CDE-A08F-F576A5645285.png
249EF3AF-E478-4B23-9585-9926B34753F5.png
BDA84FC9-0FA5-4D1D-998B-B45E5D456F19.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Really cba bumping into bogbrush. I qualify for a priority pass though so hopefully won't have to see her in the queues. I can't imagine Benj would be able to submit something regarding his heart to skip queues for rides when it's advisable to miss them when you have a heart condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You do wonder if she even passed her English exam at school don’t you ?
Has tumour boy been seen lately? Or has she buried him under all the Disney tat she’s just bought?.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Agreed - "Adopted our dog, Bonnie" would have been more appropriate.
Yes most people say they adopted or rescued their dog. Rehome to me means that they had to get rid of her.

Any bets on how long she lasts with this management company?! I say April! We know she can’t take an ounce of constructive criticism so it will be interesting to see how it pans out. Lol

Reactions: 18
Yes most people say they adopted or rescued their dog. Rehome to me means that they had to get rid of her.

Any bets on how long she lasts with this management company?! I say April! We know she can’t take an ounce of constructive criticism so it will be interesting to see how it pans out. Lol
Depends how much creative control they have over her . Usually with influencer management partnerships they don’t have any , so I doubt they will criticise her work at all

a manager will pitch to brands on her behalf for brand deals , negotiate prices and deliverables on her behalf , they will have brands approach them either specifically to work with her or to work with anyone on their roster and they’ll pitch her as an option . They will also have a legal team who will help with contracts etc . However , for that privilege they’ll get a percentage of her earnings at least from ADs , possibly from other Income streams too but that will depend on her contract

so we may see an increase in ADs but she’ll be making less money from them .

I imagine she took this step as her brand work was very stagnant last year - she really only worked with the same few brands over and over again . This will get her on the radar of new brands .

Reactions: 16
Agreed - "Adopted our dog, Bonnie" would have been more appropriate.
I wonder if she’s avoiding the word adopted because (as people on here suspected) she bought her online, rather than formally adopted from a real animal shelter.

Reactions: 19
I really like the photo of her in jeans on the beach in her most recent post! Much nicer fit than all the shapeless too short dresses.

Interesting she’s now got a management company. Wonder why she made that choice?
That pic of her in her jeans on beach is from about 5 years ago 😂 that’s why she looks half decent haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Actually laughing that she has management now after slating the idea for so many years. It's definitely because work has dried up for her. Good. I've said it before but influencer culture cannot end soon enough imho.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Agreed, it’s sound wrong I feel like it should be adopted instead.
---

Actually laughing that she has management now after slating the idea for so many years. It's definitely because work has dried up for her. Good. I've said it before but influencer culture cannot end soon enough imho.
wonder how long it will last she was pretty adamant about not having management before.
Because ya know she’s a boss babe witch and doesn’t want to hand over a percentage of her money 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she has a choice with regards to management because her ads, even with her five or so regular brands has been slim to none this past year. She hinted through second half of last year that she was bringing in management but wouldn’t actually say it so I’m guessing she’s been shopping herself to different companies until she found one she likes. I’m excited what new lows we can get from different brand deals😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t think she has a choice with regards to management because her ads, even with her five or so regular brands has been slim to none this past year. She hinted through second half of last year that she was bringing in management but wouldn’t actually say it so I’m guessing she’s been shopping herself to different companies until she found one she likes. I’m excited what new lows we can get from different brand deals😂
She doesn't have any wow factor, when she first started and for a few years after lifestyle vlogs were relatively new but over the years and especially during and since covid it's become saturated and she's missing any kind of target audience, I hate to mention looks but she's not attractive enough (at the moment) to bring in people around her own age, she doesn't accept her size so can't go down the plus size vlogger route, she's inconsistent, she will do a skincare, makeup or haircare vlog once in a blue moon but doesnt provide any updates, she doesn't go out of her comfort zone and try new things, she's not funny or quirky, she's rude to fans and isn't very nice to her fiancé, she needs to fix up if she wants to continue and hopefully for management/PR person will step in and Brogan will listen to her
---

I don't think she wrote the intro or chose the photos
---

So, Beth eloped in the true sense of the word and also got married in Vegas where apparently Brogan wanted to get married ... meow!!!
I've just seen Beth's insta post so I take it back, does no-one know what elope means anymore 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.