Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so surprised there’s not an upcoming “Pack with us! My fiancé Benji’s hospital bag for open heart surgery”….

And the video will then be me me me me me. “I bought my fiancé benji these pj’s”, “I bought him this” “I’ve included a snapshot of my lip mole for him to have on the bedside table”

She’s like Japanese knotweed she’s just bleeping everywhere isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s so funny that Beth’s party today will have Charlotte Ruff, Lucy Wood and emma Brummy Mummy there.

The fact that she has fallen out with Charlotte and Beth and yet they all still seem to get along speaks volumes really.

I always got the vibe when Lucy met and was around Brogan that she wasn’t too impressed but was too kind not to be friendly. And Emma seems to just keep her at arms length.

I wonder if Alice Spake will be there too? Another of Brogans former friends, she sent Beth a wedding card so it’s possible.

Bets on how long before she falls out with Louise and that Lara girl….

Reactions: 30
It’s so funny that Beth’s party today will have Charlotte Ruff, Lucy Wood and emma Brummy Mummy there.

The fact that she has fallen out with Charlotte and Beth and yet they all still seem to get along speaks volumes really.

I always got the vibe when Lucy met and was around Brogan that she wasn’t too impressed but was too kind not to be friendly. And Emma seems to just keep her at arms length.

I wonder if Alice Spake will be there too? Another of Brogans former friends, she sent Beth a wedding card so it’s possible.

She was vlogging when she met Lucy at an event and she woke up the next morning hungover saying she had that feeling that she’d said the wrong things to people or said things she shouldn’t have. I don’t think they’ve met since

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She was vlogging when she met Lucy at an event and she woke up the next morning hungover saying she had that feeling that she’d said the wrong things to people or said things she shouldn’t have. I don’t think they’ve met since
Yeah I confirm that they never met since. When will the happy couple go to DLP?
Edit: I hope next week because the temperatures will drop to minus something and it will be freezing :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonder what happened with that Shannon girl too? Another friend whose disappeared..

Reactions: 13
Yeah I confirm that they never met since. When will the happy couple go to DLP?
Edit: I hope next week because the temperatures will drop to minus something and it will be freezing :cool:
Well I hope this cold snap we’re having on the east coast of Canada isn’t heading across the pond. It was -46C with the windchill last night and -43 currently. My poor house keeps creaking and the dog peed in the living room this morning! Can’t say that I blame him.lol

Why were they in bed and saying night night to Bonnie when it was clearly still light outside in those video clips?! It’s dark by 5-6 pm here so it had to be the afternoon.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can't believe she had the audacity to tell doctors that she's careful about sun damage to her skin...

View attachment 1934674 View attachment 1934677

View attachment 1934685 View attachment 1934686
I will be first to admit I haven’t been careful with my skin in the sun, I love having a tan.. although I have had a few scares with mole changes and I have a lot of moles, so wouldn’t go near a sunbed now and I do make sure I use sun cream…. But I’m 36 and my skin is so good compared to hers! I don’t have any lines on my forehead!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't believe she had the audacity to tell doctors that she's careful about sun damage to her skin...
I once went to the dentist years ago and said I kind of go in and out of flossing regularly. The dentist said, we know, we kind of want to get a sense of what people are doing and if we think they'll be back regularly. If they're going to come regularly, we can keep an eye on some things. If we think they won't be back for a few years, we'll have to attack the suspect things immediately, go ahead with fillings and all that.

Reactions: 7
I rewatched one of her old vlogs last night and she organised a man to come over to fit an alarm and she went out to COSTA and missed him so she had the cheek to text him and ask him to come back because “I only missed him by a few minutes” ….. no words

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I rewatched one of her old vlogs last night and she organised a man to come over to fit an alarm and she went out to COSTA and missed him so she had the cheek to text him and ask him to come back because “I only missed him by a few minutes” ….. no words
But that's Boregan all over with her instant gratification "I want it and I want it now". CBA to wait a few minutes for the tradesman. Honestly, my son had more self control when he was a toddler than she has as a so called adult.

Reactions: 19
But that's Boregan all over with her instant gratification "I want it and I want it now". CBA to wait a few minutes for the tradesman. Honestly, my son had more self control when he was a toddler than she has as a so called adult.
It's my aneurysm at work. One of the young'uns will happily traipse 10 minutes into the city centre spend almost a fiver on a cara-soya-latte-double-pump-cream-accino then walk back twice a day (as well as a lunch break)... rather than flick the kettle on, wait three minutes then use the many aeropress things with a variety of options. Haven't bothered telling her my team (of 3) has a Nespresso pod machine round the corner in our part of the office.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's my aneurysm at work. One of the young'uns will happily traipse 10 minutes into the city centre spend almost a fiver on a cara-soya-latte-double-pump-cream-accino then walk back twice a day (as well as a lunch break)... rather than flick the kettle on, wait three minutes then use the many aeropress things with a variety of options. Haven't bothered telling her my team (of 3) has a Nespresso pod machine round the corner in our part of the office.
Let her waste her money! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I am surprised Emma made the list she is brogan in 20 years, house filled to the rafters with tat, says all the wrong things and completely unaware. Louise and her gang dropped Emma pretty quickly after the comment she made about Louise’s mum dying. I think of the ones going, they’re all pretty obnoxious apart from Lucy.

Reactions: 14

Not sure Charlotte is there , her Instagram stories are her at the football with Adam

Reactions: 5
Brogan not having a video ready to go this week and not posting further confirms that she has no genuine thoughts and everything she does is if it makes money/sponsored.
There is so much more content she should be making, to even slightly tie in to some of the ads she has been pushing lately, but she doesn't think of the bigger overall picture and is only chasing the illusive 100k count! How can someone be doing this for 10 years and still not have any decent content to put out?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I am surprised Emma made the list she is brogan in 20 years, house filled to the rafters with tat, says all the wrong things and completely unaware. Louise and her gang dropped Emma pretty quickly after the comment she made about Louise’s mum dying. I think of the ones going, they’re all pretty obnoxious apart from Lucy.
What did she say about Louise’s mum??

Reactions: 4
What did Emma say??

Reactions: 3
This is taken directly from Brummymummy/Emma’s wiki link
LOUISE PENTLAND
Not technically a "reference", but someone asks at least once a thread. No one knows what happened, but it is evident they are no longer friends. If you watch old YouTube videos, its not hard to see why that might be, especially when Emma tells Louise to stop talking about her dead mum.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.