Brogan Tate #117 Eyes dart about like a ball in a court, eats disney snacks like its a sport

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benji got out of bed at 10am on the vlog and was back in bed by 7pm
And having to wait another 3 months for surgery - must be terrifying. Her comment brushing off his worry “oh well, that’s life” was awful. These two are not in love with each other and shouldn’t be getting married it’s a co- dependent relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I loved her saying "we're going to tackle that bridge later". The phrase is:"cross that bridge when we come to it" Brogan. Ffs.

(23:30 ish minutes in the most recent vlog about the scarring of his surgery)
I’d love a @Venom edit of our bogie trying to tackle a bridge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Jesus what an absolute tit hole!
It’s not so funny anymore when it’s now so apparent the pair of them clearly have ongoing depression. That’s what happens…. You let your house go up the shitter, your health, you sleep all the time. And you are constantly chasing that high. Holidays, wine, bragging, new items of tat. These 2 scrounges are not good for each other. OHS aftercare is savage and Benin will be sick for weeks and weeks after. And without sounding horrible I’m here for the self inflicted tit show

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m really tempted to message her, about the seriousness of OHS and the potential risks (my fella ended up suffering a stroke after his) and that banjo needs rest and to not be repointing the house! I know she’ll block me and that’s ok, but is it inappropriate? Id be polite but I know the rule is to keep it in tattle so opinions please
Don't do it. There's no point.

Brogan is not a mature person, she clearly doesn't have the (emotional) capacity to deal with anything, especially the big and serious things in life. She literally just pretends they don't exist, she doesn't know what else to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have literally just caught up on this thread after so long 😅 So probably a lot of what I had to say will be out of date 😂

- firstly, those two are absolute sows - they literally just went to WDW to eat, shop and say they had been (Boggin’ knows that will be the only way she gets to 100k). Big munters
- then those pictures in the bed at Pop - they are the exact same pics she has shown that she has of herself as a child at WDW. In the middle of the bed, looking ‘cute’ 🤢 at Disney. It doesnt quite have the same affect when you are the width of the double bed and are the absolute opposite of cute - you look like you have special needs and are a simpleton (which I’d say she actually is tbh). She has so many childhood issues, its disturbing! She harks back to when she probably thinks was her happiest time - Disney, when her parents were together and she was probably the centre of their attention. She is trying to recreate that but it doesnt work when you are nearly 30 (stone), a horrible person and a munter 😬🤷‍♀️
- her comment on what she loved about her trip being crying at the whatever the duck it was, that again is some repressed childhood tit. Maybe she has got attention in the past or probably now, from crying - oh look at her shes so sweet/emotional/stilted 👀 and loves it so so much. No she likes the attention it clearly brings her which is why she always has to mention it as a tickbox and film herself doing it. Again, its disturbing and a very odd thing. She cried at Let it go but not when her beloved was talking about his life saving and potentially dangerous major surgery. Its bizarre. Like she can only show emotion for things that arent real and everything else she just blocks out and is blank. Really weird.
- Also given Benjis trauma and condition - she does not lift a fat finger to help him in any way! She says she had so many errands and lots of work to do but yet just went to primark and got her car washed. I cant wait to try that with my boss. If HelloFresh is so easy- bleeping do it yourself for you and your ill fella you absolute lazy bleep (sorry 😂) - you are the most selfish person Iv ever seen - what is he getting from this relationship. You are the same as your ma - vile.
Also, notice how when she gets up and Benji is still in bed, she opens the curtains wide while hes still asleep and arses about having a shower with the doors open - cant imagine she is quiet but let the man bleeping rest you hog. How inconsiderate and rude - id expect nothing less

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s sad to read how obvious it is that brogan has such little care about benji and his OHS. I feel sick just thinking about it so can’t imagine if it was one of my loved ones. I cannot believe she’s turned it around to how it will affect her channel - would she rather benji was dead?! Health is wealth. And totally agree he needs to wake up and see he’d be so much happier and healthier without her. They both seem so bogged down and bored together.

This review 😬
D42BCF7B-6FC0-44AE-8D5D-CB960CE66C0D.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just looking at the British Heart Foundation website, it gives guidance on what to do in the lead up to open heart surgery.

Essentially try and get your body in the best shape you can to help give you the best possible change to recover as quickly as possible.

Obvious things like, make sure you aren't overweight, eat a healthy balanced diet, look after your mental health.

Not seen much evidence of this, well certainly while at WDW they both did the opposite.

Ok, Benji probably does the majority of the dog walks so that's good. But I'm pretty sure Bogie isn't cooking nice healthy meals for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Completely missed the last thread. Is Brogan still boring?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s sad to read how obvious it is that brogan has such little care about benji and his OHS. I feel sick just thinking about it so can’t imagine if it was one of my loved ones. I cannot believe she’s turned it around to how it will affect her channel - would she rather benji was dead?! Health is wealth. And totally agree he needs to wake up and see he’d be so much happier and healthier without her. They both seem so bogged down and bored together.

This review 😬
View attachment 1897207
I’m sorry, did Queen of the Fat for Brains society say this book lacked structure? YOU WOULDNT KNOW STRUCTURE IF IT JUMPED OUT YOUR CALORIFIC COSTA DRINK, ATE YOU WHOLE, SHAT YOU OUT THEN SCULPTED YOU INTO A tit STATUE OF MICKEY bleeping MOUSE. Glad I got that off my chest. As you were folks.

• Haha
I feel like the gym trips and home cooked meals etc have been because Benji saw the consultant on Jan 3rd. He’s obviously been told he needs to prep for surgery by getting in shape.

My guess is the extent of Brogan helping with this is playing that one match of tennis with him, occasionally going to the gym to walk on treadmill/lie on the mat whilst he actually exercises and eating the oversized hello fresh meals he cooks. Oh and using him being off work to rest as a way to have him do all household chores whilst she goes out and shops.

Such effort. So caring.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.